What are you afraid of?

Returning to blitz full timw after years of absence and seeing everything has changed :(.

Don’t make it real blitz

Returning to blitz full timw after years of absence and seeing everything has changed :(.

Don’t make it real blitz

Oh man, you got some catching up to do. Hope you brought your Panic Dollars.

Don’t make it real blitz

Oh man, you got some catching up to do. Hope you brought your Panic Dollars.

Well that’s reassuring, sounds like nothing’s change.

Heights
Public speaking
Snakes
Spiders
Drowning - probably from never learning to swim
Flying - turbulence & landings. Put the landings down to flying to Sydney as a kid when it looks like you’re heading straight into the water.

Flying - turbulence & landings. Put the landings down to flying to Sydney as a kid when it looks like you're heading straight into the water.

Try visiting Hamilton Island.
Make sure you have a window seat !

Holding out from using the cattle class sh*tter for 10 hours of an 11 hour flight then realising, “Oh Jesus, I need a poo”.

Holding out from using the cattle class sh*tter for 10 hours of an 11 hour flight then realising, "Oh Jesus, I need a poo".

Mrs Diggers didn’t have a hand bag?

Holding out from using the cattle class sh*tter for 10 hours of an 11 hour flight then realising, "Oh Jesus, I need a poo".

I didn’t plan that far ahead.

In fact, using any type of communal sh*tter near closing time.

My wife.

Being trapped underground and unable to move. Like those people who go caving through small spaces where you can barely wriggle through. Makes me vomit just thinking about it.

In Mexico I was ‘fortunate’ enough to go inside the big pyramid at Chichen Itza, glad I did it, but hated almost every minute of it, partly cause of the conditions, but also in Mexico they DGAF.

I didn’t plan that far ahead.

Pun intended?

Large spiders
Crocodiles
Very large sharks
The open ocean
Certain heights
Psychopaths
Being late for something important
Getting something important wrong
Letting down mates and family
Some exes

And, even though I’m pretty certain they don’t exist. At least not in the way they’re portrayed in Hollywood or folklore. Aliens. The only horror theme that genuinely freaks me out.

One more. My daughter inheriting a ■■■■■■ world.

Spiders Dying

I have little issue with them dying.