What are you doing tomorrow

I’ve got an RDO and I’m going on a push bike ride with my father in law and his elderly friend.
Nice weather expected.

Gettin’ Redeyes.

1 Like

Hating you.

Ill probably lose concentration and get hit by a lorry on my pushie knowing that.
I now fear tomorrow.

1 Like

Might work. Might not. The joys of flexible hours and being awesome at my job.

1 Like

I’m going to go to work.

But I’m going to leave at 3. Latest.

I’m not really going to do anything productive while I’m there, either.

5 Likes

By chance, tomorrow I’ve arranged to “work from home”. Which is code for send a few emails in the morning, and another few in the afternoon, and do fark all the rest of the time

9 Likes

I’ll probably lament my unfulfilled aspirations.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to set the “away” status in skype to enable to at least a few hours

I need to work out how to leave it on, actually. So it looks like I’m there when I’m actually having a snooze

And by having a snooze, I mean trying to have a snooze while my children jump on me and my wife yells at me

2 Likes

This is a daily task in my bullet journal…

1 Like

I’m doing it right now

1 Like

Standard day for me - after waking from similarly themed nightmares.

1 Like

Yikes this thread has already gone downhill. Can’t you just lie and say you’re playing golf or something? Sheesh

3 Likes

Watching the NFL!

Who’s playing?

There’s some white bread and salt reduced Nuttelex in the pantry with my name written all over it, so it’s not all bad.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ll probably get bored and go to to work loos and read blitz. Aiming to waste half a day doing that.

3 Likes

Attending work but jet lag has kicked in for the last few days so I can see a few “appointments” scheduled for tomorrow to get me out of there for awhile especially with one of the National managers over here who I don’t get on with