What are you looking forward to in 2017?

■■■■ wrong Hurley, here you go-

Just watched the replay finally, looking forward to heaps but one thing I hope gets the axe is the music after goals. Reprimand for whoever at EFC who copied that crap from basketball. Do not need or want, embarrassing.

Listening to all the haters whinge about how we were able to keep Brown*, Hartley*, Tippa*, Dea and Kelly and bring in other players via trade, picks or PSD

Listening to all the sycophants suck up our arses when we are going well

Not having to listen to a radio or TV interview that starts with “We all know it’s been an unprecedented year down at Bomberland, but how have…”

Being able to watch/listen to AFL media again (well I’ll give it a go and see)

Beating Hawthorn

*Yes, I know.

Orgazmo Fantasia taking over the competition.

Hopefully my love of football returns.

Marching to the G in Round 1 and watching the returning players and all the new guns smash whatever shitcan team the AFL give us first up.

*Who am I kidding, we’ll be playing 4:40pm Sunday against St Kilda Round 1, nothing surer.

Having sex after every Essendon win :smiley:

How resting a bunch of stars for 12 months can create a hungry, angry EFC dynasty

Really, really looking forward to Round 1 team selection. I don’t envy the selectors at all.

Now everyone loves us…
But they won’t like being smashed by us next year.

This will come back to bite me, but right now I genuinely think we will beat Hawthorn twice next year.

Colyer, Fantasia, Tippa, Zerrett, McKenna all on the park together - spped and creativity!

Mainly just seeing our club out from under the saga rubbish and playing without that weight

Just watched the replay finally, looking forward to heaps but one thing I hope gets the axe is the music after goals. Reprimand for whoever at EFC who copied that crap from basketball. Do not need or want, embarrassing.

Don’t disagree but I took my 4 year old on Saturday and she was mad for it, really got her into the game actually. She sang the song heartily all 3 times at the end too, with dancing - awesome.

Welcome to blitz: Orgazmo Fantasia.

Hooker / Daniher destroying Carlisle

Hearing Bruce’crackaveiney’ blow his load all season as his new favorite player Tippa makes his way towards a Brownlow/ Normsmith/ Premiership medal winning year.

Being able to breathe. I feel like I’ve been suffocating under the weight of the SAGA.

• Enjoying football out of the safety of Blitz
  • pre season reports
  • Fantasia, Colyer and Tippa
  • Going into a trade week without thinking your going to get screwed.
  • Bringing in top tier talent
  • Getting nervous before a game again.

Just ■■■■■■■ everything really.

Kicking more than 8 goals a week.

Watching a Bomber line-up with a forward line including

Darcy Parish Jayden Laverde Orazio Fantasia

Joseph Daniher

A centre line with

Jake Long Zachary Merrett Kyle Langford

A back line with

Martin Gleeson Aaron Francis Conor McKenna

All are 22 or younger; Franga turned 19 this week, now to be “old” like Parish, Redman, Nyuon and Langford

To round off the 22, have to include some old blokes, who are between 23 and 25 like

Michael Hartley Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti Dyson Heppell
Matt Dea Patrick Ambrose Travis Colyer

And then have to fit in six from the dinosaur group of those over 25

David Zaharakis
Michael Hurley
Tom Bellchambers
David Myers
Cale Hooker
Matthew Leuenberger
Heath Hocking
Mark Baguley
Jobe Watson