What does Grand Final day mean to you?

Grand Final day is my favourite day of the year whether the Dons are playing or not.

It’s about a full esky of delicious beverages buried in glistening ice. It’s about family and friends catching up. It’s about the sighs and cheers as you draw players out for NS medal and 1st goal. And you have to love half time heroes on the street where someone ends up with no skin on knees or palms from going kamikaze at the ball.

I love it!

What does everyone else get up to?

And apologies if I’ve posted this in the wrong forum.

A lot less than it did last year. Used to be like a kid at Christmas. Now, I've found out that Santa doesn't exist. 

A lot less than it did last year. Used to be like a kid at Christmas. Now, I've found out that Santa doesn't exist. 

Really? You don't believe in Grand Final day? You should turn on the TV tomorrow - its really real - its true!

Can't you hear the bell? You've stopped believing!

Charlie, you need to believe!

I must admit to not being that interested this year...usually the Humbles cluster around the TV to watch the GF while eating a couple of pies and hot chips, and having a few cold ones...

I dunno, this year its all a bit ....meh.

Thanks to Our Dear Leader Vlad.

Luke warm toward the GF but love the footy marathon.

Have totally lost interest.

Also one of my very favourite days of the year

I'm lucky enough some years to actually have it on my birthday too (Every 5 years - will lose my shit if Essendon win one on my birthday)

Generally starts off with a BBQ breakfast with beers and culminates with me not remember much of the second half after not being able to take a grab in half time heros due to too many beers

■■■■ all.

I usually go every year, this year I sold my ticket. I will go to a mates house, have a 6 pack and then if Hawks are pumping them we'll watch Breaking Bad as he is still up to season 2 and I don't mind watching old episodes again.

Ok, so I’m getting a bit of a vibe here. And it aint good.

I have been like that all finals series but it’s time to let it go for a few days.

Let’s hope those Purple defensive demons smash the Poos and Wees. There’s a good chance there will be some biffo and with double penalties we might even play one them next year minus a few.

I can go back to worrying about our future next week, but for a day or 2 it’s time for some fun!

fark all. I usually go every year, this year I sold my ticket. I will go to a mates house, have a 6 pack and then if Hawks are pumping them we'll watch Breaking Bad as he is still up to season 2 and I don't mind watching old episodes again.

Good backup plan. I'm going to be lost after next week with no more Walter to look forward to.

Yay lets make the organisation that can shaft us further, make more money, wooooooot fun times, BRING ON THE HYPE THREAD, LET THIS YEAR END. GILLION IS A STUPID NAME.

Will mean a lot less tomorrow if the Hawks get up for a win. After the shithole of a season we have had to put up with, if I also have to put up with these fuckwits winning the Flag I will be extremely ■■■■■■ off.

I was also born in Perth, so have somewhat of a soft spot for Freo (although I despise the Weagles).

Hot wings.

image.jpg

Given this is my view this year, not much.

I’ll watch from the start of the actual game until Hawthorn get five goals in front, then go and play mini-golf.

yeah food.

me and a mate design a menu more unhealthy and awesome as the years go on.

this year features pork scratchings with apple sauce.

the game can get ■■■■■■ however.

image.jpg
I'll watch from the start of the actual game until Hawthorn get five goals in front, then go and play mini-golf.

looks sh*t

image.jpgGiven this is my view this year, not much.I'll watch from the start of the actual game until Hawthorn get five goals in front, then go and play mini-golf.

Reef view hotel Hamilton Island I presume?

image.jpg
I'll watch from the start of the actual game until Hawthorn get five goals in front, then go and play mini-golf.

looks sh*t

To be fair, that's only about 60 of our 270 degree views. Just where I happen to be sitting having my coffee at the moment.

image.jpg

looks sh*t

To be fair, that's only about 60 of our 270 degree views. Just where I happen to be sitting having my coffee at the moment.

I see 4 clouds. horrible.

Golf this year - not giving up any time at all to watch Freemantle (in particular) v the Dorks. Vlad and his henchman can get well and truly r##ted.