What needs changing at this club?

evangelical healer.

EVERYTHING

1 Like

A coach with emotions and fight and passion and aggression and dropping Zaka and we will win a flag

2 Likes

Bring in someone who can hold the players to high standards, an executioner wouldn’t go astray.

3 Likes

No sugar coating. Disgraceful effort.

I want an explanation from Woosha, and all the coaches .
Justin Crow. Please explain the philosophy on player conditioning.

A formal apology to all Essendon fans from the club would be a good start.

1 Like

Pretty accurate write up. Unfortunately there are morons on here that will stuck up for guys like woosha, dodoro, etc and continue to be positive the mediocrity of this club.

2 Likes

It wont happen though

Start with the fitness department. We looked underdone early, copped injuries, still look unfit and keep playing clearly crippled players. Debacle.

Proceed from there to the coaches quarters.

16 Likes

Strip the fucken place bare.
Find any team who will have Hooker, Hurley, Zaka, TBell, give them away if you have to, I don’t expect anything in return, just clear the decks.
Move on Raz to the highest bidder, move on Joe Dan if we can get a high 1st and 2nd, get all the picks you can and start the rebuild.
■■■■ off the coach, ■■■■ off our nonexistent chairman, ■■■■ off our nice guy CEO, and for the love of god find an uncompromising captain who isn’t interested in hugs and kisses, just hard, two way football, that is the only language that counts.
Absolutely fucken filthy. ■■■■ the lot of them tonight.

3 Likes

I’ll watch the press conference. If Woosha gives excuses, he should be shown the door. he needs to say it wasn’t close to acceptable.

can someone ban me from bomberblitz or tell me how to delete this account? i’m over investing any of my time to this club

Maybe if he gave them a proper ear bashing at quarter time we might have seen some effort.

Why be so angry we have one of the softest teams in the AFL, when they have to put their bodies on the line we get spanked.
We just let other teams push us around.

1 Like

Looking at that group tonight I’d say more chance they’d drop the bundle completely and probably go home in tears

3 Likes

Done.

You’re welcome. We aim to please.

15 Likes

Change of heart - or rather get one

1 Like

A complete change of culture - but I don’t know how they can achieve that.

Who’s the next blonde bomber? Oh and Mum’s luck run out. Great weekend of footy.

Yes but to be fair look how lightly built they nearly all are

Lol, 1000 year ban!!

2 Likes