What round is it Blah Blah Non Essington

Aliir squibbed that. Saw the hawks guy coming at the ball and pulled out.

1 Like

Every time the hawks kick a goal, I switch over to watch carlton getting ■■■■■■ up as a palate cleanser.

1 Like

Alir can be good but he can also be really really bad.

1 Like

How did Lloyd running directly at goal miss so badly that he didn’t even make the distance?

Hawks got a good one in Morrison.

Over now.

And another miss from swans. Why won’t hawthorn just die.

The prize for winning is playing Richmond fist week of the finals?

Top four is basically the 4 teams I least want to see win.

7 Likes

Fvck I HATE Hawthorn

3 Likes

Meh, … Tiges can get another, I’m not fussed. They went 37 years without. WC too, . couldn’t care less.

But Fk Hawforn, Fk Sydee, and Fk The Filth.

2 Likes

lol

https://twitter.com/bboekhorst12/status/1033325043873271808

2 Likes

How are those steaming pieces of sh-t Hawthorn in the top 4.

Fk me this sport is a load of sh-t.

4 Likes

But you are addicted to it. just like the rest of us.

Last day of the season…it’s perfect conditions for a tank-off.

North Melbourne will jump 3 places with a win…versus St Kilda who will probably jump 1 place if they win…who will make a mistake?

Only way that top 4 is any worse is if WCE were replaced by Fark Carlton

NM probably don’t give a fk if they jump a few draft spots TBH. They’re going to trade the pick anyway, in all likelihood involved in the deal for Polec. They have their academy kid, Thomas, who’s supposedly a gun so getting rid of their first for Polec and some later picks for points value makes most sense. Saints don’t have a second rounder so they’ll want to get as low down the order as possible. I also think NM will be trying to get Brown as close as possible to the Coleman. Could be an intriguing final match.

The one I’m most interested in is GWS & Melbourne. What have GWS got left? The result of that match shapes the lower half of the 8.

Share this sentiment so much but unfortunately we could’ve prevented it. We should’ve beaten them a few weeks ago and they’re only finishing as high as 5-6. We twice had 3+ goal margins on them and twice let them back in. It also killed any chance we had to make the 8 too. Double whammy unfortunately.

1 Like

Sydney had chances in the the final 5 minutes with both Lloyd and Papley’s shots going astray.

You’ve got to take them.

Wtf is that Melbourne Guernsey???