If Melbourne win it ends up being:

Melbourne V Geelong
Sydney V GWS

If GWS win:

GWS v Geelong
Sydney V Melbourne

I like it. Looks imposing.

1 Like

No. It will be GWS and Melbourne again. Sydney will play Geelong. Both games in Sydney

Melbourne are playing in a clash strip.
At home.
In front of about 27 people it looks like.

As expected the umps doing everything they can to give MELBOURNE a home final.

It’s genuinely crazy.

They will be adding the seagulls to the official attendance number

1 Like

Huge headclash with Melkshame involved. He’s a tough ■■■■■■■. Got up pretty quickly after an ugly knock.

1 Like

Seriously hard watching a game hoping for an outcome that obviously isn’t in the AFL’s plans.

A local blockbuster in each of Melbourne and Sydney vs two decent games in Sydney …

1 Like

Go Saints.

The demons jumper is apparently celebrating their 160th anniversary. You know, the classic 160th. I love seeing players’ 160th milestone game. Also, as far as I can tell it’s not based off their original jumper design either.

1 Like

Screw Melbourne.

1 Like

If I weren’t a wog I’d think Petracca is a showboat wanker.

1 Like

ok.

Isn’t it cricket season now? I don’t even know who’s playing today

■■■■■■ hell, Richardson might not last the day if this is a shootout, North up 39-14 with 7:38 left in the first.

Dees up 67-35 in the third.

Anyone else giggling that Collingwood, who so often get looked after by travelling interstate the least, now have to travel over to WA for their first final?! Hopefully Kennedy is good to go for the Eagles as well.

6 Likes

GWS are useless.

They certainly look it today. Bummer, … I was hoping for a good game out of this.

I have no idea who GWS are missing from their best 22 but to think that either of these teams are playing finals and we aren’t is a very sobering thought

1 Like