What should we get with our picks?

Looking through history who the best players ever drafted at our picks 1, 20, 29 and 41.

Example
1 - Riewoldt or Hodge
20 - Fyfe?
29 -?
41 -?

Looking through history who the best players ever drafted at our picks 1, 20, 29 and 41.

Example
1 - Riewoldt or Hodge
20 - Fyfe?
29 -?
41 -?

29 is probably one of Charman, Beams, Gunston, Lobb
41 is baby Libba (FS), Hawkins (FS). Best non FS player is probably Andrew Krakouer. Zac Dawson if you’re nasty.

Example
1 - Riewoldt or Hodge
20 - Fyfe?
29 -?
41 -?

41 is baby Libba (FS), Hawkins (FS). Best non FS player is probably Andrew Krakouer. Zac Dawson if you’re nasty.

Example
1 - Riewoldt or Hodge
20 - Fyfe?
29 -?
41 -?

Hodge
Fyfe
Gunston
Libba

Imagine a combo like that.

This is now been talked up as the strongest draft since 2001 for midfielders. Hawks and Geelong got their success 4 and 3 premierships from nailing that 2001 draft. Nailing a draft like this could just set you up for years. Fingers crossed.

Example
1 - Riewoldt or Hodge
20 - Fyfe?
29 -?
41 -?

Hodge
Fyfe
Gunston
Libba

Imagine a combo like that.

This is now been talked up as the strongest draft since 2001 for midfielders. Hawks and Geelong got their success 4 and 3 premierships from nailing that 2001 draft. Nailing a draft like this could just set you up for years. Fingers crossed.

Honestly I’d be happy if it was the strongest draft for midfielders since 2013.

I hope only 4 players in this draft class are any goood.

Pick 1: McGrath (shove it up GWS)
Pick 20: Simpkin
Pick 29: Scharanberg
Pick 41: Heppell
Pick 68: Holmes

Simpkin lasting to 20 would make me happy.

I hope we pick SA MVP Player Graham at 29, I recon Port will take him with pick 30/31.
Wasn’t even fit at the start of the year, yet was South Australias best performer.
Has a little bit of Swan about him, just waddles around finding the pill at will, also hard as a cats head.

Whereabouts/what number in draft will Josh Battle be?

Willie Rioli at 29 please.

Probably a bit early, but grab him.

According to Bens write up he is projected for 3rd round to rookie…hopefully there at pick 41

3 gun mids and a Rioli and we excuse Dodoro for sipping short blacks the last 10 ten days!

You think we should grab Willie that early?

You think we should grab Willie that early?

Honestly mate it’s just me being caught up in having not only a Rioli, but a Tippa-like story.

Dropping 16kg, gets a gig on our list-then goes on to be a gun.

A bit premature you’d think

I’ve heard hes hard to tackle

According to Bens write up he is projected for 3rd round to rookie…hopefully there at pick 41

3 gun mids and a Rioli and we excuse Dodoro for sipping short blacks the last 10 ten days!

How did that last Rioli go that we overlooked?

You want another reprise of the Myers/Rioli controversy when someone picks him up between #30 and #40?

The early Dodo bird gets the worm.
Pick 1: Hugh McCluggage (North Ballarat Rebels) Pick 20: Jarrod Berry (North Ballarat Rebels) Pick 29: William Drew (North Ballarat Rebels) Pick 41: Cedric Cox (North Ballarat Rebels)

North Ballarat Rebels footy factory

Pick 68: Holmes

Like.