What should we get with our picks?

Pick 1: Hugh McCluggage
Pick 20: Jarrod Berry if Gone Jy Simpkin
Pick 29: Graham/Scharenberg
Pick 41: Tall Ruck/Forward prospect

Willie Rioli at 29 please.

Probably a bit early, but grab him.

You think we should grab Willie that early?

never to early to grab a willie.

Whereabouts/what number in draft will Josh Battle be?
15-20

I haven’t been paying attention.

Can someone elighten me as to why GWS have the number two draft pick? Where did they pull that from? Was it a trade last year?

I haven't been paying attention.

Can someone elighten me as to why GWS have the number two draft pick? Where did they pull that from? Was it a trade last year?

They started with pick 7 before the trade period, because they had Collingwood’s first pick via the Treloar trade.

They then exchanged this pick 7 for Fremantle’s pick 3 in the Cam McCarthy trade.

They then exchanged a number of picks with Brisbane which saw them trade up to pick 2 and Brisbane went down to pick 3.

Unbelievable. They add Deledio and the second best kid in the draft to that side. They are very very good.

Unbelievable. They add Deledio and the second best kid in the draft to that side. They are very very good.

They’ve certainly done it right but it’s like playing Halo on Easy, the aliens don’t stand a ■■■■■■■ chance and you can recharge behind a rock while a Grunt is peppering you with needles. I think I’ve just planned my weekend

They’ve certainly done it right but it’s like playing Halo on Easy, the aliens don’t stand a ■■■■■■■ chance and you can recharge behind a rock while a Grunt is peppering you with needles. I think I’ve just planned my weekend

Battlefield 1 weekend!

B: Heath Shaw - Phil Davis - Nick Haynes
HB: Nathan Wilson - Adam Tomlinson - Zac Williams

M: Lachie Whitfield - Callan Ward - Tom Scully
R: Shane Mumford - Stephen Coniglio - Dylan Shiel

HF: Toby Greene - Jon Patton - Brett Deledio
FF: Steve Johnson - Jeremy Cameron - Rory Lobb

I/C: Josh Kelly - Ryan Griffen - Devon Smith - Jacob Hopper

• McCluggage OR McGrath and Setterfield most likely presuming we don’t bid at pick 1.

FMD. This would have to be one of the most talented and exciting teams ever assembled. It is actually ridiculous. They are going to take some beating.

Deledio is the weak link

And they have the best kpf prospect in 2017 as an academy player I think as well. So even if they lost Patton they will be well compensated and replace him immediately.

Going to be near on impossible beating them over the next few years. But it will be done based on heart. Like Rocky vs Ivan Drago.

Not sure on 1 as I like the goal kicking of McCluggage but I am not impressed with his kicking at all in the vids I have watched.
Hopefully Florent sides to 20 - Has football smarts.
Happy to take Rioli with a pick if still available.

And they have the best kpf prospect in 2017 as an academy player I think as well. So even if they lost Patton they will be well compensated and replace him immediately.

Going to be near on impossible beating them over the next few years. But it will be done based on heart. Like Rocky vs Ivan Drago.

Every other team is Apollo Creed. In Happy Gilmore

GWS biggest weakness is FB / CHB, They need a rebounding tall like Rance, Hurley, Mcgovern, Once they get that it’s the best team on paper I’ve ever seen.

Battlefield 1 weekend!

As if youre wasting your time on that crud when you could be playing Overwatch

Mate, they have alot to offer back !!!

Buggers.

GWS biggest weakness is FB / CHB, They need a rebounding tall like Rance, Hurley, Mcgovern, Once they get that it's the best team on paper I've ever seen.

Yeah, nah.

The best team on paper you’ve ever seen starts

Thompson Weston Duckworth…

Or maybe, if you want to be argumentative

Johnson Fletcher Wellman

I’m going the full Benfti special

1. Sam Petrevski-Seton
  2. Cedric Cox
  3. Willie Rioli
  4. Ben Long
  5. Kym Lebois

Rookie pick 1: Ezekial Frank