What song cant you get out of your head from this morning

2 Likes

For me it’s “my puppies name is rags…”

Spinning Around - Kylie

Do i get a n trouble for this

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/b3/54/39b354c32199e0c4f2aeec54ef3c899c.jpg

Joy to the World - Three Dog Night

Juno and Me - The Dugites

Big River - Jimmy Nail (with help from Mark Knofler)

Luxurious - Sarah Blasko

depressing but fitting but at my uncles funeral they played “time to say goodbye” with Sarah brightman and some bloke called bocelli.
I was holding up pretty well till then.

Just turned the telly on to watch the news & one of the hosts was wearing a horse mask. Now, I can’t get the theme song to Mister Fckn Ed outta my mind.

A horse is a horse, of course, of course, And no one can talk to a horse of course…

Now I can’t get rid of why does it always rain on me to go away for some reason

As long as you aren’t a ‘fool in the rain’, it shouldn’t matter. :wink:

Or I couldn’t stand you

Just your average day on Japanese tv then.

1 Like

I generally don’t watch much TV, especially Japanese TV, but even the news can be really out there at times. Welcome to the Land of Increasing Quirkiness. :grin:

1 Like

Concrete pump operator I have to use sometimes has farkin ring of fire on his phone when you call him. Then all day long we’re all johnny cash fans. Now I’m singing it before bed.

Many years ago I was measuring some ditches for a quid alongside those guys who vacuum the earth to create them. Every time they’d start the big vacuum on the truck, it uncannily sounded like the intro sounds of Underworld’s ‘Underneath the radar’. Everytime I see one of those trucks, “I am the doctor, please report to the dance floor” that song gets stuck in my head.

Nowadays I work with one particular bloke who is non verbal, autistic and obsessed with rewinding the same half dozen DVD’s in particular spots. If I can’t think of a sufficient replacement activity, there’s a fair chance he’ll start self harming, whacking his head very hard. One of his favourites is the Muppets movie, there’s one particular song “life’s a fillet o’ fish…yes it is!” needless to say it’s stuck in my head. After the third rewind, I decided it was time we went for a walk.

I made him listen to Black Flag once, no real reaction either way but he loved Autechre with the headphones on.

2 Likes

There’s a machine at work that makes the same ping sound that’s in Konichiwa ■■■■■■■ by Robyn.

Song in my head this morning was All Trough the Night by Cyndi Lauper.
It’s a pretty song.

1 Like

The Nintendo theme.

It’s often there.

I also sing random sentences to the tune.

I may need to consult a physician.