What the fark was that? - the Mr Robot thread

I liked it too.

They aren’t leaving a heap of time to wrap this up, and there is still plenty to play out, but taking a break for some quiet time was a nice touch.

I’d say Tyrell is dead, he doesn’t really serve a purpose anymore.

I reckon the time travel / alternate reality is a red herring he’s been teasing all series, that will never play out. It’s bait-and-switch for the real final twist, imo.

I hope by the end of the series we at least know what Whiterose’s project actually is.

Also, whenever they decide to get this show on Netflix, it will become incredibly popular.

It’s so damn good.

I think it’s essential. If it’s never actually revealed, in detail, then that would be a huge disappointment imo

The show will end.

Roll Credits…

Then in a post credit scene, we get the missing piece of the Whiterose / Angela conversation from season 2.

1 Like

Also, apparently the next episode is almost completely dialogue free. So that’s interesting…

Of course it is…

Oh that Esmail!

More work from creepy taxidermy lady would be amazing…

It’s ridiculous how well cast Elliott and Darlene are as brother and sister.

Darlene needs to wear the short-shorts more often though…

I’ve decided he’s my idol.

Clearly just a total nerdy weirdo, kind of odd looking, who is not only enormously successful but also happens to be married to one of the best looking women on earth. Kudos sir

1 Like

I know, right?

Phwoah, that was a fun ride.

Some of the cinematography was just ridiculous. That camera shot when they’re running down the red stairs! Glorious.

It was incredible in a stylised sense.

But, geez. The plot hasn’t progressed much for about 3 weeks.

Deus group meeting. Get to it.

Only two lines were spoken for the whole episode:
We don’t have to talk - Darlene
I think we should talk - Vera

Esmail is so creative, really hope he has more projects up his sleeve.

Also, one must give credit to the aerobic stamina of the NYPD.

Damn relentless foot chase that one.

2 Likes

Breaking the stereotype, one foot chase at a time

1 Like

I’m feeling this too, but it doesn’t seem like it will be coming even in the next episode.

The preview consists of some Vera-Krista action, plus Dom hunting Darlene.

I did like this episode too. It’s a credit that only at some specific points was the lack of dialogue even that noticeable

He’s an incredible writer, but it’s going to take something special to make me give a fark about Vera and Krista.

Sorry, did you call me?