What the hell? Beer bottle rapists?

When I was 19, a harmless prank was shaving off eyebrows. I must have missed the memo.

Is it assumed the victim was female?

O_o

I read the “youthful prank” part and assumed it was a male.

When I was 19, a harmless prank was shaving off eyebrows. I must have missed the memo.

drawing ■■■■ on the blacked out drunk’s face.

We used to make matchbox bombs.

Couldnt find an opener?

we used to make chlorine bombs, until we nearly burnt down the local Tafe

They are very bored in Brisbane.

O_o

Me too.

we used to make chlorine bombs, until we nearly burnt down the local Tafe

We used to stuff around in fibreglass class, & add waaaay too much MEKP to 150 ml of resin in cut off milk cartons, until we blew the leg off one of those concrete & wood slat benches, (along with a nice hole in the bitumen).

Did someone say suspension?? Okey doke, surfing for a week in the early Autumn sounds good. Laters.

lemon guns erry day

aspiring Brisbane Lions players
“quality football players”.

I think he meant ■■■■-spying footballers…

“quality football players”.

Pretty sure I had that expression when Finnis/Bains said St Kilda valued character.

O_o

Yeah exactly, I’m more referring to the strange wording

They are very bored in Brisbane.

Have you lived there? You would be too.

That is truly disgusting. Hope they get significant jail time.

That fact that their lawyer said it was a “youthful prank” should see him get thrown in jail too.

Society is messed up enough without people like that and lawyers like him walking around.

Gutless c***s

The next level defence after ‘quality football players’ is surely ‘wants to join the fire brigade in the future.’

The next level defence after 'quality football players' is surely 'wants to join the fire brigade in the future.'
What about "not premiership players"?

Sounds like a Mad Monday gone wrong… so here’s the worst Mad Monday story from our cricket club:

Post GF, one of our A Grade players woke up with his pubes burned off, no eyebrows, “I ■■■■ dogs” written in marker on his forehead and an empty crownie stubbie up his date. This apparently happened after he was jerked off by one of his teammates wearing a batting glove. While he was passed out drunk.

None of those guys involved would have been above 21 at the time, and they all still laugh about it.

awks…