What the hell? Beer bottle rapists?

Sounds like a Mad Monday gone wrong... so here's the worst Mad Monday story from our cricket club:

Post GF, one of our A Grade players woke up with his pubes burned off, no eyebrows, “I ■■■■ dogs” written in marker on his forehead and an empty crownie stubbie up his date. This apparently happened after he was jerked off by one of his teammates wearing a batting glove. While he was passed out drunk.

None of those guys involved would have been above 21 at the time, and they all still laugh about it.

sounds like a pretty fkd up club

This is just a great great football story.

The next level defence after 'quality football players' is surely 'wants to join the fire brigade in the future.'

Careful!

Age is reporting that the victim was a man

Sounds like a Mad Monday gone wrong... so here's the worst Mad Monday story from our cricket club:

Post GF, one of our A Grade players woke up with his pubes burned off, no eyebrows, “I ■■■■ dogs” written in marker on his forehead and an empty crownie stubbie up his date. This apparently happened after he was jerked off by one of his teammates wearing a batting glove. While he was passed out drunk.

None of those guys involved would have been above 21 at the time, and they all still laugh about it.

Neither the jerker or jerkee remain at the club. They are still good mates FWIW.

The next level defence after 'quality football players' is surely 'wants to join the fire brigade in the future.'

Careful!

Careful of?

Age is reporting that the victim was a man

That was fairly clear, as someone else said, vby the lawyers “Prank” comment. No way he says that if it was a female.

Neither the jerker or jerkee remain at the club. They are still good mates FWIW.

Very good mates.

The court was told this morning two of the accused were “quality football players”.

This is relevant, how?

Good lawyer.

And Rolf Harris talked about his wobble board prowess in his court appearance.

Yeah. Your cricket club is f***ed.

Thats the worst story ive ever read.

It just shows that context is everything. An act that could mentally scar someone and ruin their life, could empower someone else.

Yeah, just downhill. Fk. me.

It just shows that context is everything. An act that could mentally scar someone and ruin their life, could empower someone else.

That was sort of my point in a disgusting way. Those blokes are lifelong mates and that was not their first rodeo together. Notorious for that sort of stuff really. To the bystander it’s disgusting. To people that know them it was just x and y being x and y. Also, all of that ■■■■ took place in a private residence, and FWIW, x and y are no longer at the club. (Which is not f***ed might I add)

The point I was trying to illustrate is that when on the pi$$, some young males are truly horrible people. If they then get their audience wrong (context, as Wannabe put it) or involve someone they shouldn’t as well, there’s bound to be trouble, and that’s what I’d wager happened up at Brisbane.

Anyway. Enough from me in this thread. I’ve disgusted enough people.

That was sort of my point in a disgusting way. Those blokes are lifelong mates and that was not their first rodeo together. Notorious for that sort of stuff really. To the bystander it’s disgusting. To people that know them it was just x and y being x and y. Also, all of that ■■■■ took place in a private residence, and FWIW, x and y are no longer at the club. (Which is not f***ed might I add)

The point I was trying to illustrate is that when on the pi$$, some young males are truly horrible people. If they then get their audience wrong (context, as Wannabe put it) or involve someone they shouldn’t as well, there’s bound to be trouble, and that’s what I’d wager happened up at Brisbane.

Anyway. Enough from me in this thread. I’ve disgusted enough people.

Well I’ve learnt something from your posts. I hope others have too.

Life and cultures are not black and white.

Saw one bloke eat another bloke’s spew once. Not just a sample either. Farking gobbled it. Sporting clubs are strange environments.

Jerking off a mate is bound to bring you closer together. Not sure what message the bottle sends.

You saying there was a message in a buttole bottle?

Mr O’Sullivan then described the incident as a “youthful prank”.

0_0

My sentiments exactly.

Minimize much? Farking hell!

Agree. The comment is disparaging and disgraceful. Akin to nothing to see here, move on.

I’m pretty evil so I laughed at this story.
Footy clubs are all messed up. We had a bloke that just loved to ■■■■ on the guy next to him in the shower after training.
You’d feel something warm on your leg and then see the yellow on the ground.

I’m sure this bloke is traumatised but am I the only one that thinks calling this rape kind of devalues that term? How would a woman who had been forcefully attacked by a stranger in the park feel when he experience is compared to that?