What the hell? Beer bottle rapists?

Sounds like a Mad Monday gone wrong... so here's the worst Mad Monday story from our cricket club:

Post GF, one of our A Grade players woke up with his pubes burned off, no eyebrows, “I ■■■■ dogs” written in marker on his forehead and an empty crownie stubbie up his date. This apparently happened after he was jerked off by one of his teammates wearing a batting glove. While he was passed out drunk.

None of those guys involved would have been above 21 at the time, and they all still laugh about it.

Do they do kids birthday parties?

I'm pretty evil so I laughed at this story. Footy clubs are all messed up. We had a bloke that just loved to ■■■■ on the guy next to him in the shower after training. You'd feel something warm on your leg and then see the yellow on the ground.

I’m sure this bloke is traumatised but am I the only one that thinks calling this rape kind of devalues that term? How would a woman who had been forcefully attacked by a stranger in the park feel when he experience is compared to that?

Are you farkin serious

I'm pretty evil so I laughed at this story. Footy clubs are all messed up. We had a bloke that just loved to ■■■■ on the guy next to him in the shower after training. You'd feel something warm on your leg and then see the yellow on the ground.

I’m sure this bloke is traumatised but am I the only one that thinks calling this rape kind of devalues that term? How would a woman who had been forcefully attacked by a stranger in the park feel when he experience is compared to that?

Are you farkin serious

Possibly one of the most idiotic things i’ve read on this forum.

What is Brisbane’s governance responsibilities here? Surely this is more disreputable than anything EFC ACTUALLY did and were penalised draft picks, millions of dollars, and subject to the worst media hounding in AFL history.

Times must have changed.

The things I saw in a suburban footy club in the 1970’s make this look tame. So some bloke was ■■■■■■ and had a bottle up his bum. Seeing it was Brisbane, I am surprised it wasn’t something else.

I thought it was just character building

Yeah times changed old timer. If someone shoved a beer bottle up a womans ■■■■ the players would’ve been frogmarched to fed square for a public hanging. Why is it brushed off now that its a male involved? fark some of you lot are ■■■■■■.

Also pretty ■■■■ thing for a Labor supporter and former whatever it was you did in the glory days back in the stone age.

Times must have changed.

The things I saw in a suburban footy club in the 1970’s make this look tame. So some bloke was ■■■■■■ and had a bottle up his bum. Seeing it was Brisbane, I am surprised it wasn’t something else.

I thought it was just character building

this forum cringes everytime you post about the old times and wear it as a badge of honour

Rape is rape. The gender of the person is irrelevant.

Maybe we should start beating our women and children. Also chain up black people while we’re at it.

I’m not sure how to feel about this.
If it happened to me I’d be pretty ■■■■■■ off, but I’d be mortified at the idea of someone going to jail with a sexual assault charge over it.
Particularly when the first he knew about it (‘I did wonder why my arse was sore…’) was when it was posted on facebook.
I get the argument that rape is rape regardless of gender, but…I can’t agree that this is the same thing.

Don’t matter if it’s rape though.

Sexual assault or whatever, then posting it online to further humiliate the victim further.

Sounds like a pretty farked thing to do to a ‘mate’

I'm not sure how to feel about this. If it happened to me I'd be pretty ■■■■■■ off, but I'd be mortified at the idea of someone going to jail with a sexual assault charge over it. Particularly when the first he knew about it ('I did wonder why my ■■■■ was sore...') was when it was posted on facebook. I get the argument that rape is rape regardless of gender, but...I can't agree that this is the same thing.

Here is a simple chart to help out:

Hint: The answer is that yes they should go to jail and no you should not be mortified. Perhaps in the victim impact statement, you can help to lessen their sentence if that’s how YOU felt about it.

Warning - this is an analogy - do not read too much into it!

Rape is rape, murder is murder. You could stab someone to death, you could shoot them in the head, you could hang them, you could dowse them with petrol and set them on fire. In each case the amount of pain and other suffering will vary. How long it takes to die will vary. Depending upon a range of circumstances, the sentencing will vary.

The problem with your flow chart is that it wasn’t sex.

Edit: And I don’t disagree that it was a terrible thing to do.

Empathy

The problem with your flow chart is that it wasn't sex.

Edit: And I don’t disagree that it was a terrible thing to do.

“accused of raping a Brisbane teenager with a beer bottle”

sexual intercourse

noun
genital contact, especially the insertion of the ■■■■■ into the vagina followed by ■■■■■■; coitus; copulation.

Well guess what? I think you’re right Wim. I thought that ■■■■ penetration counted as sex, but apparently not. And I also assumed that rape = sex. I’m wrong on that count as well.

N.B. It doesn’t say, but my assumption (and it appears the assumption of most ITT) is that the allegation was that the beer bottle was inserted into the ■■■■.

Meriam Webster:

Full Definition of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

: heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the ■■■■■ : coitus
: intercourse (as anal or oral intercourse) that does not involve penetration of the vagina by the ■■■■■

Oxford:

Sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man’s erect ■■■■■ into a woman’s vagina, typically culminating in ■■■■■■ and the ■■■■■■■■■■■ of ■■■■■.

Thanks Oxford for defining sexual contact. Not.

Sexual Contact

1. See sexual contact.

WTF is sex is what I’m trying to find out. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/spellcheck/english/?q=Sexual+contact - ■■■■■■ English. Monty Python were right.

To me it was just drunken sports clubs/blokes thing behaviour; until they posted it on Stalkbook. Then it became something else.

Ffs us this what it’s like dealing with day trip and politics? Boys will be boys. It’s not rape since he didn’t know about it until it was on Facebook.

Go over the scenario and change he with your daughter and you’d be campaigning for a public stoning to death.

Ffs us this what it's like dealing with day trip and politics? Boys will be boys. It's not rape since he didn't know about it until it was on Facebook.

Go over the scenario and change he with your daughter and you’d be campaigning for a public stoning to death.

Bizarro world.

When I was 19, a harmless prank was shaving off eyebrows. I must have missed the memo.

drawing ■■■■ on the blacked out drunk’s face.

Applying sunscreen in the shape of a ■■■■■ on sleeping sunbathers.