Whatever the fark round it is non Essington games

That’s because they lack clean hands in the contest.

You could definitely argue that. As long as you can compete in the air with a few talls all others should be ball winning juniors that can also play selfless team footy.

I’m not sure about that. I think pies were very good at closing them down, thus their possessions were rushed.

I can’t believe the same old sooks that come out in threads like this.
Coll haven’t played Finals for years, and Melb haven’t for over a decade.

We had a terrible 7 week patch, and yet we’re fighting and scrapping our way back into the season.
Who knows how these 2 teams are playing in a months time ?

Thankfully, we get another crack at Coll.
Let’s wait till then before we rubbish our team.
I’m really pleased with our last month, despite being 5 - 7.

3 Likes

Just caught the scores… Mason Cox legit kicked 5 goals?!

W
T
F

1 Like

Good assistants are worth their weight in gold; just as if not more important than the head coach, particularly to player development. Something we, as a club, need to address this off season.

2 Likes

We play them in 3 games time

Maybe thats how we should play leuenberger lol.

1 Like

Collingwoods steep upturn makes no fkn sense.

None of this makes any fk sense!

I am done with football.

7 Likes

I know

Relax horse !

Two farking metre Mason to you, mate.

2 Likes

I swear Treloar couldn’t kick last year.

Bulldogs and Richmond flags in successive years. We’re clearly in some ■■■■■■ parallel dimension.

St Kilda probably go through undefeated in 2019, who fucken knows anything at all?

Gunna start going Costanza with my thoughts, “if every instinct you have is wrong, the opposite must be right”

9 Likes

Not just that, its just ■■■■■■■ boring these days.

1 Like

The colours of those MND beanies must give Norf fans false hope, thinking there must actually be others out there who support their massively irrelevant club.

4 Likes

Ok im fairly ■■■■■■, tell me im seeing things.

Cox 5 goals

As a stats nerd, this is one of my favourite things ever:

■■■■ Peter Jackson, ■■■■ Teflon Simon Goodwin & his poaching of players , ■■■■ Paul Roos and what he’s done to football with his congestion, ■■■■ Gary Lyon and his wife poaching, ■■■■ Nathan Jones’ ■■■■ Tatts, ■■■■■ Mt Bulla, ■■■■ their handouts from the AFL and ■■■■ how they were too ■■■■ weak to go on a training camp and most of all ■■■■ their pretentious supporter.

7 Likes

blink

1 Like