When my baby, when my baby smiles at me I go to Rio

I see blitz is too awesome for the olympics

That’s UH limpix, in 'straya mate!

(Serious pet hate on that. )

I see blitz is too awesome for the olympics

Yeah, some people don’t give a rats ■■■■■, … & some for very good reason, … WADA ya gunna do?

We get words we only hear once a year like repacharge (or whatever it is).

We get words we only hear once a leap year like repacharge (or whatever it is).

Fixed.

The Matildas have started their Olympic qualifiers and what win over Japan in freezing conditions over japan. 3-1. 9 days of games to go and the top 2 go through.

Let’s see in 2016 if you can purchase an online package of the Olympic Games - So you can watch the sports that serve your interest - Every minute of every sport is covered at the Olympics - It shouldn’t be hard to organise.

Matildas casually score 9 against Vietnam.

Let's see in 2016 if you can purchase an online package of the Olympic Games - So you can watch the sports that serve your interest - Every minute of every sport is covered at the Olympics - It shouldn't be hard to organise.
Every minute's bought and paid for by somebody.
Let's see in 2016 if you can purchase an online package of the Olympic Games - So you can watch the sports that serve your interest - Every minute of every sport is covered at the Olympics - It shouldn't be hard to organise.

Yes The host broadcaster covers every sport -You should be able to buy an online package for specific sports or even bundle up a package of sports - Not interested in watching local broadcasts or Australians.

Matildas 2 - South Korea 0…now for North Korea

Summer Olympics don’t excite me that much, I will watch some of it. Much prefer the Winter Olympics and will generally watch as much of that as I can.

Summer Olympics don't excite me that much, I will watch some of it. Much prefer the Winter Olympics and will generally watch as much of that as I can.
Watch out for the Beijing winter olympics, will be interesting what with the barely having any snow. Got to the point where none of the actual ski resorts, anywhere in the world, think it's worth the dollars and hassle. Wouldn't be surprised if we have a few more winter games in China, Russia - countries with the odd question mark about them, who want to show the world they're nice guys.

Yes The host broadcaster covers every sport -You should be able to buy an online package for specific sports or even bundle up a package of sports - Not interested in watching local broadcasts or Australians.

Well Optus outbid Fox for the EPL in Australia, so you're in with some sort of a shot. Best of luck.

Matildas are through undefeated with a 2-1 against North Korea

Matildas 2 - South Korea 0..now for North Korea

Hope they bring their big guns

Final match was 1-1 draw with China.

I don’t really like the Olympics at all. Really just a fan of sports where that are all of the following criteria 1. Average Joe just can’t do it with no training 2. It’s not a mode of transport 3. If you screw up you could possibly die or be seriously injured.

As an example.
Golf - no
Surfing - yes
Tennis - no
Boxing - yes

Also have a soft spot for anything that would’ve been a show of skill back in the day buts not a normal sport such as javelin, shot put, hammer throw

But seriously won’t watch any of it.

I’ve been pumped for this Olympics from a basketball perspective for 2 years, get on the boomers this year.

I don't really like the Olympics at all. Really just a fan of sports where that are all of the following criteria 1. Average Joe just can't do it with no training 2. It's not a mode of transport 3. If you screw up you could possibly die or be seriously injured.

As an example.
Golf - no
Surfing - yes
Tennis - no
Boxing - yes

Also have a soft spot for anything that would’ve been a show of skill back in the day buts not a normal sport such as javelin, shot put, hammer throw

But seriously won’t watch any of it.

I didn’t watch the Sydney olympics.
I watched Roy and hg

I didn't watch the Sydney olympics. I watched Roy and hg
FatArse is playing at Tulla Saturday!

Russian athletics ban has been extended bringing it closer to not being able to contest the Rio Olympics.