When my baby, when my baby smiles at me I go to Rio

Mrs Fox just came back from a two week conference in Rio.

She got me a pair of thongs, must have spent all her money on cocktails at copacabana.

Said that warnings on how dangerous it is to go out walking, and to be careful are everywhere. Brazilian friends carry guns !

Should be a fun Olympics!

Mrs Fox just came back from a two week conference in Rio.

She got me a pair of thongs, must have spent all her money on cocktails at copacabana.

Said that warnings on how dangerous it is to go out walking, and to be careful are everywhere. Brazilian friends carry guns !

Should be a fun Olympics!

So it’d be preferable to be a pentathlete then?

Sounds like you’d rather be a sprinter than a swimmer.

Would be nice if Dawn Fraser would disappear abs learn to shut her mouth. Lecturing golfers really shouldn’t be in her repertoir.

I agree with Scott. Golf is a ridiculous choice as an Olympic sport

I was kinda against beach volleyball as an olympic sport, then I wasn’t.

Silver medals have a monetary value of two fifths of ■■■■ fark all. Why bother?

Jared Tallent got his belated gold medal in June and in an announcement this morning at Federation Square, Anna Meares, the class act in track cycling, has received the honour to be flag bearer for Rio. Well done to both.

Is that the same Anna Meares who dumped on the Essendon players, but no comment on fellow Australian cyclists? At least Dawn Fraser apologised for her comments.

Can’t wait for the 100m sprint.

Another noteworthy performance. Cate Campbell.

In her preparations for Rio, broke the 100m Freestyle world record in Brisvegas.

digs are up and kitty’s chilled

Can’t wait to see who wins the golf gold medal. Every golfers child hood dream is Olympic Gold.

Haven’t heard enough from Kitty Chiller, what’s her take on everything?

Safe to say these games are already the “Worst Games Ever” and they haven’t started yet! What with athletes being kidnapped and robbed on the streets, the worst athletes village in history, the stadiums still not ready, Russia’s doping problems and so on, it’s gonna be great to get this thing out of the way.

I've been pumped for this Olympics from a basketball perspective for 2 years, get on the boomers this year.

Bogut out?
Simmons cant play as first year nba and big contract.

We willbe lucky to medal probabky fourth

Events for me to watch will be

• cycling road race & time trial
  • Marathon
  • 100m, 200m bolt
  • 400m rudisha
  • I dont mind watching the rowing finals
  • Cant stand gymnastics/synchronised swimming.
  • Swimming used to interest me back in the perkins then hackett/thorpe days not so much any more.
  • boomers might be good to watch.

I normally love the Olympics, not sure if I can bear to watch this year, Every single Russian on the dias will be dodgy. The whole Olympic/IOC/WADA oozes corruption. P.S how annoying is Kitty Chiller, besides her name I mean, can her title be more pretentious?. Oh how precious are we? Big song and dance about the state of the rooms that was fixed 1 day later. Cant have been that bad. Here is one of the local tradies hard at work fixing up the Aussie village

https://twitter.com/terencephilip1/status/757677628581040129

I normally love the Olympics, not sure if I can bear to watch this year, Every single Russian on the dias will be dodgy. The whole Olympic/IOC/WADA oozes corruption. P.S how annoying is Kitty Chiller, besides her name I mean, can her title be more pretentious?. Oh how precious are we? Big song and dance about the state of the rooms that was fixed 1 day later. Cant have been that bad. Here is one of the local tradies hard at work fixing up the Aussie village

https://twitter.com/terencephilip1/status/757677628581040129

Reckon nearly every athlete on the dais will be dodgy. Though it doesn’t bother me in the least.

Safe to say these games are already the "Worst Games Ever" and they haven't started yet! What with athletes being kidnapped and robbed on the streets, the worst athletes village in history, the stadiums still not ready, Russia's doping problems and so on, it's gonna be great to get this thing out of the way.

Pedro is waiting to help you carry your luggage to the taxi.

Doping scandals, sewage problems, murdered mascots, Zika, protests, financial emergencies, mass surveillance and bad infrastructure…

It is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Old Kitty would hope that none of the Aussies get a positive drug test.

“Our clean Australian Athletes won’t be facing and Russian drug cheats”.

Old Kitty would hope that none of the Aussies get a positive drug test.

“Our clean Australian Athletes won’t be facing and Russian drug cheats”.

Kitty will still get her 15 minutes of fame