When my baby, when my baby smiles at me I go to Rio

2, 3pt attempts, wide open… miss both

They’re just growing in confidence now … not looking good.

Our shooting is woeful today, just absolutely woeful.
We’ve had plenty of good looks too.

This margin is way too big.

They're just growing in confidence now .. not looking good.

And we’re going the opposite direction
Makes for an ugly score line (if you’re not Serbian)

Couldn’t find the middle of our ring if it was a fkn Hula Hoop atm.

Faaaarrrk!

Team of role players!
No real star/offence/go to scorer

Sub Gaze in!

What the fark is going on? Did the Boomers get ahead of themselves or something. Serbia are doing to them what we did to them first game. Not a great first half, we are going to have to play out of our skins to win this game.

They have no real go to scorer, there all just role players! Who need the defence to collapse onto a star for them to get good looks! None of them can create their own space

14 in a half?! Sheesh.

14 pts for the half is appalling.
Pity, because they’ve had a great tournament.

Bogut has been a non factor.
Della has been comprehensively beaten by their point guard.
Ingles playing quite well, except missed all 3 of his 3pt attempts which were good looks.
We can’t get Patty Mills the sort of shots that we have been able to in the earlier games.

I hope they can regroup for the Bronze Medal game, because Bronze is still an achievement, despite the disappointment of this performance.

This game is over !

Their PG is arguably one of the best players outside of the NBA.

They have no real go to scorer, there all just role players! Who need the defence to collapse onto a star for them to get good looks! None of them can create their own space

Is it too late to bring in Simmons?

14 in a half?! Sheesh.

Sheesh indeed.

Epic fails in both of the BMX finals as well, … despite being world leaders and or favorites, having won nearly everything leading up to them.

What the fk is happening to our minds over there.

I was brought to wonder the other day, … is this the result of modern Gen Y style parenting/coaching??

Have this lot been so protected from losing, that they freak at the thought of it when it’s all on the line??

It’s not just Rio, … it’s the cricket team, it’s the rugby team,… it’s the, . Etc Etc.

You have to wonder. We have gone soft under pressure in sport, virtually right across the board over the past decade.

Well, thanks Boomers. Now I have Saturday morning free to put my shed together.

It’s almost as if our Olympic team is full of coaches that make statements like “it’s only sport”.

Despite having a decent tournament the Boomers will go home without a medal

The Serbians have been more Aussie than we have in this game.

Not great that we showed them what it will take in the group games and then they have come out and used it against us.

FAAAAAARRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK