When my baby, when my baby smiles at me I go to Rio

Old Kitty would hope that none of the Aussies get a positive drug test.

“Our clean Australian Athletes won’t be facing and Russian drug cheats”.

Kitty will still get her 15 minutes of fame

At least we will get out bond back
Old Kitty would hope that none of the Aussies get a positive drug test.

“Our clean Australian Athletes won’t be facing and Russian drug cheats”.

Kitty will still get her 15 minutes of fame

#standbykitty’sunderbite

Now the building that was not ready for the Aussies, with wires sticking out of walls & leaking water pipes … has caught fcking fire, and had them all evacuated overnight.

No way in the world I could get to sleep in that joint.

I have real concerns for them & all the athletes & support staff staying in anything built for the Olympics.

They should just pull the pin on this farce, and reschedule for 2017 or something, … this is the biggest clusterfk as far as Olympics/Comm games is concerned, I’ve ever known in my lifetime.

Now the building that was not ready for the Aussies, with wires sticking out of walls & leaking water pipes ... has caught fcking fire, and had them all evacuated overnight.

No way in the world I could get to sleep in that joint.

I have real concerns for them & all the athletes & support staff staying in anything built for the Olympics.

They should just pull the pin on this farce, and reschedule for 2017 or something, … this is the biggest clusterfk as far as Olympics/Comm games is concerned, I’ve ever known in my lifetime.

Not only did it catch fire but ALL the smoke alarms were switched off. Could have been a disaster.

In what world does a country have a World Cup and Olympic Games in a two year period.

A crooked one

So during the fire issue, the Aussies were robbed. Geez security is good there.

So during the fire issue, the Aussies were robbed. Geez security is good there.

Fair old diversion tactic.

Bust out the stillnox and the redbull, the swimmers are in town

I love sport and love Australia but am really struggling to care a whole lot about these games. Will no doubt end up watching a fair bit, especially of the sports I follow most closely. The level of corruption endemic in the administration as well as the constant doubts as to the legitimacy of performances (especially in aerobic or power/strength based sports) makes it difficult to truly celebrate what should be seen as the pinnacle of world sport.

Had a look at the sporting schedules yesterday (they are on theroar.com.au ) and it looks pretty good from a tv viewpoint.

Watching the boomers tweet about the village has been ■■■■■■■ hilarious today, Andrew Bogut especially. Single beds for the basketballs is a bit ridiculous, Bogy is 7’1 FFS

LOL

And yep the rooms are the width of the bed Delly and Broekoff are sitting on.

They all want to pay for their own hotel and the AOC won’t let them.

Patty Mills hired his own personal security and apparently the securities accommodation is better.

https://twitter.com/andrewbogut/status/760306520039026688

LOL

And yep the rooms are the width of the bed Delly and Broekoff are sitting on.

They all want to pay for their own hotel and the AOC won’t let them.

Patty Mills hired his own personal security and apparently the securities accommodation is better.

Given the US team is staying in a cruise ship it’s a fair question to ask!

We now have raw sewage where the sailing regatta, the rowing regatta, the open water swimmers and the triathletes are going to be…

How did they not cancel this like six months ago?

How did they not cancel this like six months ago?

Corruption.

Rome wants 2024. If the Olympics still exist by then, they will 100% not exist after that.
I vote 2024 Mogadishu, will be seriously entertaining.

Rome wants 2024. If the Olympics still exist by then, they will 100% not exist after that. I vote 2024 Mogadishu, will be seriously entertaining.

Brisbane/Gold Coast are already tabling a bid for 2028. Least things will have been well established by then.

Gold coast host the next commonwealth games, they will have facilties

Worth noting that Forbes Carilsle, great swimmer and swimming coach, passed away yesterday aged 95.