When we won our last final

Blow it

Feels like we’ll get flogged in an elim. Again.

5,461 days. I feel like that’s probably enough.

2 Likes

As a soccer person this one hits me. The A League hadn’t even started yet

There were no smart devices around when we won our last final.

Facebook was then opened on September 26, 2006 to everyone aged 13 and older with a valid e-mail address.

First post in the thread. It really is amazing when you think about it.

1 Like

Man, talk up your post why don’t ya.

7 Likes

Last time we won a final

Tied an onion to my belt

We can’t bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don’t go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days.

9 Likes

We beat the Ds by a kick and the ball ended with Hirdy taking a mark(??). I think game was the last for the young D who played on Hirdy, Trent Broadbridge who was killed later that year in the Boxing day tsunami.

2 Likes

All accurate.

I was house sitting at my folks in Geelong. Invited heaps of friends down for the next weekend. Not so good.

1 Like

Not in the league of: remember when we last won a flag? - signed, St.K and Melbs.

2 Likes

I would of been 4 years old…
■■■■

You would ‘have’ been 4 yo, ■■■■ - junior.

7 Likes

Surely…

ITS

TIME

4 Likes

You’ve gone lid off?

I would just love, absolutely love EVERYONE to get behind the club and go lid off these next few weeks. If we get let down, who cares? We’re used to it!

but, if we win, you can tell every one “I told you” and celebrate like you’ve never celebrated ever before

ITS TIME

10 Likes

■■■■■■ oath, WOB. I like it.

1 Like

IT.

IS.

Bring this look back for good luck.

14 Likes