Where’s the team - ill come up with my own thread title thanks DJR

He’s a fkg scania

it feels like a Friday, so I’m expecting us to play tonight

1 Like

He’d get a game in the Essendon back half. In fact, they’d probably make him captain.

Lol, no he wouldn’t. He’s a spud

you’re not the boss of me

1 Like

Wifey is going out for dinner and a catch-up with her GFs tomorrow night so I got the house to myself.

Gonna cook some smoked meat, have some beers, yell at the tv and scare the bejesus out of the dogs. And when we win I’m gonna get on social media and abuse the ■■■■ out of Swans supporting moron from work.

Glorious

14 Likes

For me a “catch up with my GFs” is when I binge watch '83, '84 and '00.

7 Likes

Gee whiz, we might have to come up with an alternative way to enter F50 other than heaving the ball into outer fkng space.

5 Likes

IN: Fantasia, Myers, Clarke
OUT: Bellchambers, Daniher, Guelfi

Hooker forward, Francis back

FOX has an interesting slant.
We are reasonably efficient going inside 50.
But some teams have figured out how to choke off supply.
Has horse got the players to choke us and stop I50s?

SYDNEY SWANS v ESSENDON (PETER FILANDIA CUP)

Friday 10 May, 7.50pm at the SCG

How to watch on Fox Footy: Channel 504 from 7pm, hosted by Garry Lyon, with Paul Roos, Jonathan Brown, Brad Johnson, Alastair Lynch and Jon Ralph with the news.

Swans’ burning question: Surely they can’t concede that many inside 50s again?

That number being a whopping 77 against the Brisbane Lions last week. The Swans only lost by under four goals, but they’re very lucky they didn’t lose by more. It’s arguably John Longmire’s biggest issue at the moment, with his Swans ranked last for inside 50 differential. It’s a big reason why 46 per cent of the Swans’ scores this season have been launched from the back half — the highest percentage recorded by Champion Data of any side since 2010.

Bombers’ burning question: Which Essendon team will rock up to the SCG?

At the moment it feels like there are two versions of the Bombers: The ballistic, high-scoring Bombers and the low-scoring Bombers. Remarkably, Essendon’s average score in wins has been double its average losing score — a concerning sign so early in the season. The Bombers have kicked 130, 112 and 116 points in their three wins for an average of 119.3. But in their four losses, they’ve averaged 59.5 points (40, 65, 69 and 64). In a Friday night clash against a team it’s expected to beat, you’d think the Bombers would be a big chance to score well and win. But if the Swans bring their dour best, perhaps an upset looms.

83? You monster.

10 Likes

And no love for 93?

3 Likes

Usually it means I binge watch por…umm, Netflix.

Still in the Honeymoon phase. None of that for me!

2 Likes

OR 85

probably watches 90 and 01 as well

5 Likes

Loves the 2nd last week in 99.

1 Like

2 INCH SCOTTY
I
N
C
H

S
C
O
T
T
Y

6 Likes

Yeah but have you heard Daniher may not be playing or what

1 Like

No but I heard that possibly not playing will be Daniher.