Where's the Dreamtime at the TIO team?

2 Likes

At about 7:20pm (it will be earlier but I’m on @CJohns pod lol)

A SECOND OPEN LETTER TO THE EFC

:joy:

9 Likes

This club plans To make a strong point and stamp out tokenism, by playing playing Cutler ahead of Mosquito.

Edit: the poor EFC social media officer is gonna have a busy evening regardless of the decision.

HIS SOCK

Your frankness is a joy!

@Stallion for president.

1 Like

I love hyping Moz and am super excited to see him play… But is he odds on to make it, did we pick the right bloke?

Way ahead of you!

1 Like

@Scotty21 do you know where HIS SOCK started on blitz?

Has a blitzer had an encounter with JDs sock?

I want stories dammit. :rofl:

2 Likes

You wanna take this one @Stallion?

1 Like

If he gets in,and plays well.

Do we call it , A Mozzerella story?

7 Likes

Some time in the future, we will see whether the legendary and universally lauded geniuses at whoreforn were right, or the much-derided Dodoro has the upper-hand.

1 Like

We were dogshit in Dean’s 100th against Richmond.

Who’s sock?

Joe Dan, has a massive SOCK

Go watch the video on the club site from the practice game. Watch the first minute, first the pick up the side step where he generated lateral G, then the snap across body for a goal moments later. Then at the 2 minute mark where he runs through the center and kicks long into the 50 in front of the pack so the forwards could run onto it, not on top of it, not over the heads. To the forwards advantage.

He doesn’t get a tonne of it, but it’s all class when he does. For mine there are only 2 reasons he wouldn’t make it, if we bugger him up, or the penny for him doesn’t drop.

4 Likes

He tucks it in

HIS SOCK!
HIS SOCK!

1 Like

Playing McKernan, Gleeson, Cutler etc, now that’s tokenism as they are being picked only to appease those of us who dreamt of an AFL career but were never good enough.

HE SWINGS THE THING AROUND HIS HEAD

1 Like

Even if Moz makes it in the future, that does not absolve Dodoro from two decades of shambolic recruiting.

1 Like

How well have you looked into drafting and recruiting across the list of teams?

1 Like