Where's the Dreamtime at the TIO team?

Take it to the Dodoro thread this thread is about ANNOUNCING MOZZIE

1 Like

ANNOUNCE!!!

1 Like

We might have lost the game. but Engle did not get a home final. they had to go to Port Adelaide where they loss. We stop there premiership aspirin

2 Likes

Those who live in Glass Houses, ā€¦ :smile:

1 Like

Small distractions regarding the size of JOES SOCK are exempted.

To be fair - Iā€™ve wanted Mozzie in the team the last 3 games.

1 Like

Dunno about exempted?? Disturbing, ā€¦ yes.

1 Like

As much as I hope I am wrong, I canā€™t help but think if Moz was making his debut this weekend we probably would have heard something by now. Still time, mind you, so hereā€™s hoping we get some good news!

1 Like

Journo texting me that teams not announced till tomorrow. Woosha presser also?

3 Likes

Worsfold presser today?

Dimma going to bat for Lynch and had a crack at Schwarz, made me giggle

ā€œBecause I guarantee you a few players out there making comment, mainly David Schwarz, I played a Grand Final (in 2000) against that bloke and within 20 minutes of the game he was crying, so (he should) have a look at himself at some stage.ā€

1 Like

would it matter what day it is ?
you could literally put a cardboard cut out of him infront of the hotel, put a tape recorder on repeat of all his catchphrases and itā€™d be pretty much identical to what he dishes up now.

5 Likes

The whisper I heard in the dust storm going over Brisbane today is that Woosha is announcing he is handing over the reigns 100% to Truck for the rest of the seasonā€¦

2 Likes

Would you describe the chance as sneaky?

1 Like

Iā€™m edging that way

I hadnā€™t seen anything that said when teams were due to be released

Some in here perhaps made assumptions it was back to normal Thurs night

Given the amount of ā€˜managedā€™ players going on recently clubs likely prefer to wait until day before game

WHAT ARE YOU SKMOKING?

Why am I getting an ad with Koch head promoting him and his financial advice on here?

5 Likes

sounds very @carrotsalad

Meth is a hell of a drug

1 Like