Which game is our next win?

VFLW will win in Colac this week. You heard it here first, and only, because no one is silly enough to do a four hour drive (assuming no roadworks) for 80 minutes of play.

1 Like

Hahahaha I’m gonna be in Birregurra on Saturday. Might make the 20 minute trip to see the win.

2018 we had 1 win, Geelong had 10. BUT…

We both played teams who had 5 wins last year, and we both scored 5.3.33. The difference is we conceded less than half the score that they did… LID OFF, for one EFC team at least.

i’m actually legit curious to see how this place melts down after the loss to freo, I don’t know if it’s false bravado, sheer just will of hope or what, but freo work hard and don’t mind playing to win ugly, that is the perfect recipe to strangle this side.

i can actually see freo rolling us by a fair bit.
but again it’s gonna be interesting to see this place after the game if they do lose, cos so many seem to have just forgotten who and what we are, despite the loss to sydney.

1 Like

After the Sydney game this site went down. @Riolio will need to up the bandwidth (I know he can’t do it but that’s besides the point). A bad loss will burn Gateway Error into our screens.

1 Like

Did it , i drank heavily in anticipation of a lose and wanting to wipe it feom my memory.
Well if thw site broke last week, a loss to freo may n3ver see it return :joy::joy:

2 Likes