Which game is our next win?

Mark the Carlton game down as a loss, like it usually is.

1 Like

We’ll win the next 4.

Plus I’m pretty sure we have GWS in between West Coast and Sydney

We’ll prob win v Fremantle.

This team is hot and cold.

1 Like

Carlton have been pretty damn good this year. They’ve shown potential in like 7 of their 8 games. Could easily be 4 wins or so.

They’re played all the kids, and despite not being super talented, they run hard, pressure the opposition and work for each other. Exactly the sorts of things we don’t do.

On current form they will beat us and do it comfortably

2 Likes

NEVER. WE ARE NEVER WINNING EVER AGAIN

1 Like

Well not with that attitude tiger

1 Like

Fine we’ll beat Freo.

Happy clapper

3 Likes

Honestly i think we will turn it around. I think our only ‘bad’ loss this year was against the saints. We hadn’t won at the SCG in 10+ years so it was always gonna be difficult no matter the form the swans were in.

We will win 4/5 of the next 6.

We will lose to West Coast in Perth
And POSSIBLY to 1 of Hawks/Tigers

End of the day we will still only be 1 win out of the 8 by rounds end. We will finish in the 5-8 bracket by seasons end.

Book it.

This is most likely just the fan in me though…

I take it you didn’t see the game against GWS?

3 Likes

We will do to Fremantle what Hawthorn did to GWS today when they rebounded after a terrible yet close loss to Melbourne last week.

Hawks & us will finish around the same mid-table position.

I’m not even confident of that

If we can’t beat freo in Melbourne then woosha should book the first flight back to Perth. The players looked lost against the Swans. Fire the boys up woosha for ■■■■ sake.

ill give you that it was a bad loss but an expected loss in my book from the get go. But it was horrible in the sense we got killed. i was more meaning unexpected losses, i worded it poorly xD.

1 Like

Who gives a ■■■■ anymore half our players don’t, why should we.

2 Likes

He’s clearly got more eyes on cheap flights than he does on the field.

Don’t put any money on it.

Won’t drop another game.

2 Likes

Can I please have some of whatever you are smoking or drinking or smelling.

Why would you be surprised, we did the same thing with our coaches, the board and footy management.