Who are Brisbane getting at pick 1?

There will be pressure to tag McLuggage.

Could McLuggage and Bags work together?

Both play a very similar role. Don’t think the team will be able to carry both at the same time.

Why are you all carrying on about McLuggage?

Freo will have a mini run, they are not as bad as they are playing. I reackon Lyon is going to tank till late season then when hes guaranteed a top 3 pick then will win a few. He is certainly getting time into some youngster for now too. You will know is happening when Mundy goes back into the guts.

Between Gold Coast, Freo, Brisbane and us.

Either way, if Fremantle finish last or 17th, they will take Petrevski-Seton. We will get who we want.

(Unless we want P-S of course…)

Could McLuggage and Bags work together?

Never leave McLuggage unattended in the forward line.

McLuggage is said to be good in the overhead compartment.

McLuggage never checks in before a game.

McCluggage does need to work on his game sense. Often gets lost in transition.

I don’t want pick one and I don’t want to finish last. Prides all we’ve got at t present.

Freo will beat us guys, relax. We have pick 1 sown up

Hope not

Will be the only game they will win this year, we could win another couple yet with Brisbane and GC in Melbourne.

Have heard McLuggage has no trouble with getting a handle on the ball and wheeling around.

What about his brother, Cabin McLuggage?

There is some serious rumours about McLuggage not being able to play interstate though. Needs to drop well below 25kg to be able to go on the flight.

If he’s as good as he seems, some club benefactor would surely stump up & pay the excess charge.

There is some serious rumours about McLuggage not being able to play interstate though. Needs to drop well below 25kg to be able to go on the flight.

Took me longer to get that joke than it should have.