Who is the fastest player at Essendon?

Paddy Ryder is running in the Grand Final sprint today, but is clearly not our quickest player. Who would be our quickest ? Colyer, Dempsey.

Which of the younger guys is quick?

Dalgliesh.

Dalgliesh.

+1

Won a professional sprint (Terang Gift I think) as an 18-year old and I doubt Colyer is that quick. Maybe Colyer over the first few metres but after that Dalgleish.

It's tradition to put your 8th or 9th fastest player in the GF sprint. 

Dempsey has some gears I dont think anyone else at the club could match, don’t think he uses them after the hammy troubles early in his career.

Dempsey has some gears I dont think anyone else at the club could match, don't think he uses them after the hammy troubles early in his career.

If you had somebody chasing him, Dempsey would win any sprint. 

the way people talk on here it has to be jetta

the way people talk on here it has to be jetta

Jetta 0 speed. 

Over what distance? 5m, 20m, 100m…

Is Dangerfield in it this year?.

Myers.

Hooker!

GRANT THOMAS.

Dalgleish, hibbs and winders

Dalgliesh.

+1

Won a professional sprint (Terang Gift I think) as an 18-year old and I doubt Colyer is that quick. Maybe Colyer over the first few metres but after that Dalgleish.
I'm sure I'm not the only Bomber fan incredibly excited about Lauchlan Dalgleish. He looks like a top 5 draft pick yet we got him in the rookie draft last year. Super fast, a beautiful long accurate left foot on him, and really looks like he can play. To me his arrival on the scene almost makes up for next year's missing draft picks.

Last year was Melksham from memory.

Lachie should have said ‘move a side boys, I’ll take over from here’

Put an extra dollar in front of Crameri and watch him go!

If we don’t pick the fate set player for the GF Sprint is that tanking?

Would not be surprised if it was Ryder over 100m. He was fastest guy in that heat just did not give 2 hoots.

Put an extra dollar in front of Crameri and watch him go!

He is the quickest over 20mtrs