Who will annoy you least by winning the flag*?

I just want to see Essendon win the VFL flag.

We have a pretty good record over the past three eras of premierships of backing up with a senior flag after winning or playing in seconds grand finals the year before.

1983 Reserves flag -> '84/'85 back to back

1992 Reserves flag -> 1993 Baby Bombers flag

1999 Reserves Runners - Up -> 2000 All conquering flag.

So yeah! A VFL Dons flag this year would suffice.

Thought we won the VFL flag in 1999? Simon Eastaugh collected the trophy and proclaimed “we ■■■■■■■ did it”
Yes you're correct rossoneri, my mistake.

Forgot about that one, got mixed up with the 1996 mauling that we copped from Fark North that day.

I just want to see Essendon win the VFL flag.

We have a pretty good record over the past three eras of premierships of backing up with a senior flag after winning or playing in seconds grand finals the year before.

1983 Reserves flag -> '84/'85 back to back

1992 Reserves flag -> 1993 Baby Bombers flag

1999 Reserves flag -> 2000 All conquering flag.

So yeah! A VFL Dons flag this year would suffice.

Geelong. I shouldn't say this but I have a weakness for the ■■■■■■■.

Don’t we all, man, don’t we all.

You never let me down

GWS

everyone needs to dance on grand final day and they have the perfect song

I’d like to see an Adelaide v Footscray GF with Adelaide belting them by 100 points. I’ll switch off 5 mins into the 2nd Qtr and look up replays of dogs fans crying in the stands at a later date.

You never let me down

No straighter man than I, Sir.

Gws. Only because the whole thing was designed that way re drafting concessions and i can take solace in this being an entirely concocted outcome.

I’d like the rest to go broke and vanish like a fart in the wind.

Dogs. Would be great after all the injuries and their drought. They didnt fly the white flag Freo style.
Geelong
GWS
Adelaide
Sydney
North
Hawthorn

Essendon.

Regardless that it isn’t mathematically or logistically possible anymore.

Sydney - because my son, Jack, was born there and my best mate, also a mad Bombers supporter, will soon have a son-in-law called Buddy. Yeah, that Buddy.
Adelaide - because I don’t know any supporters and I like Josh Jenkins.
GWS - because of the Sheedy connection and a good song.
Geelong - because their song isn’t too bad, but fark the Selwoods and Scott.
North - because we should have rolled them in 96 and 99 Grannies if we hadn’t farked up and lost by a point in the prelims and fark Scott.
Hawthorn - because of Sam Mitchell and his arm injecting antics and the angry dwarf coach. Farkwits.

A lot want GWS to win, but that'll be tragic. A plastic, artificial, fake afl creation win will just reinforce what a manufactured competition this is.

THAT is why a lot of us want it. Especially in this AFL-maufactured year when they manufactured a wooden spoon for us. R soles should get what they deserve.

A lot want GWS to win, but that'll be tragic. A plastic, artificial, fake afl creation win will just reinforce what a manufactured competition this is.
THAT is why a lot of us want it. Especially in this AFL-maufactured year when they manufactured a wooden spoon for us. R soles should get what they deserve.
Also, they have the best song. I remember being tortured by the Crows theme being played ten times in a row.

Mind you, that’s not really an issue if you don’t actually watch or listen to the Grand Final. Worked for me last year.

I would vomit if hawthorn win again, cant stand hodges face, cant stand mitchells smug ■■■■■■■ smile, general dislike for that flog clarkson, lloyd should of dropped him that night when he mouthed off.

Go GWS.

When you’re heading home after a big night, you’re going for the first/cheapest thing you find. Just chuck it in a bun and call it history. It tastes good, and its what you need at the time, but you know its ■■■■ for you and everyone who cares about you.

Nonetheless, you eat it, because it has to happen - and so far as the GWS burger goes, I hope they win the whole thing, coz if/when they do, I’ll just think: who the ■■■■ cares? You know you’re being ■■■■■■ over - but at least no one can pretend otherwise. I really wish I didn’t eat that ■■■■ on the way home, but I did. In the end the best thing about GWS winning is, everyone else has to eat the same ■■■■, and they’ll perhaps realise the AFL is a ■■■■■■■ factory for beer and pies and filling Gill’s swimming pools.

This is looking like being a perfect weekend of results.

Booers get smashed.
Hawks lose in a heartbreaker.
Swans get smashed.
North get smashed (probably).

Couldn’t have asked for a better weekend from our perspective!

Fair point, but I want the afl to fail. In everything that they do. This is what makes watching the troubles the other factory team, the Gold Coast Suns, are experiencing such fun to observe.

GWS because it will further ■■■■ off the Gold Coast
After that Dogs or Adelaide.
Hate Sydney with a passion. Sick to death of Geelong and Hawthorn.

Anyone one but Hawks.

1 cats
2 dogs
3 gws
4 Sydney
5 crows
6 Hawks

I really don’t want the Hawks, crows or Sydney to win… Wouldn’t mind the other three.

GWS would be a joke, but the AFL can live with it. Also their young players will demand good coin and a few will leave which will be great.