Who will our next coach be? (Part 1)

Ross is keen listening to that.

3 Likes

And how well Collingwood are now going without him.

1 Like

Ted Lasso!

Serious note I think it’ll be Leppitsch or GWS wrecking crew trio Spike, Solly or Hird.

1 Like

Hird, Lyon combo.

1 Like

Hard no on hird

15 Likes

I’ll take Hird as an assistant coach, it he’s willing.

2 Likes

Hird

3 Likes

We need to move on from Hird, and Sheedy. It’s the past. Let it go

21 Likes

I think it is one coaching iteration too soon for James.

If he wanted to, he could line himself up to be the coach in maybe 5-7 years time and it would be a much less divisive move.

Right now the pressure would be at 100% from day 1. For his own health and well being he just needs to work his way back slowly, in a strategic manner.

4 Likes

It will be Lyon or Buckley

2 Likes

Lol sheeds

10 Likes

Whoever takes the job or even interviews for the job should come out publicly and criticise the board. It’s an unstable shambles and we know it. I hope our next coach knows it and criticises them first, otherwise they are not the coach we need

7 Likes

Christ is that really the only options of “an experienced” coach? Adam Simpson? I’d love Ken Hinkley.

I recon that’s reasonable.
All things considered.
And the things being considered aren’t very good.

1 Like

Bucks won’t do it.

Gut feeling is Hird.

But it should be Ross Lyon.

2 Likes

Mark Neeld

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be at all surprised by a Hird/Lyon combo.

Not being surprised by that possibility says a bit.

If we run a proper process we might end up with someone unlikely. Adam Kingsley might be a chance if we did that. Just someone that will be demanding, drum into the players the concept of team first rather than me-first. Defensive actions, tactically astute, get them playing solid footy. That’s all I ask, and I’m not particularly hung up on who it is exactly.

4 Likes

Brendan Bolton

1 Like