Who will you cheer for from the last four to win the flag?

I am a footy purist - Like to see the best team win, though it doesn't happen every year. Suspect that Hawthorn plays the best footy in 2014. 

Grow up.

It will be interesting to see if yaco pats himself on the back after a good call by him........

I'll be on a trip celebrating my 50th so it won't be Norf because they ruined my ultimate party scenario (well actually we farked it up ourselves but hey don't mention that) and it won't be any Johnny come lately interstate expansion team of classless booing bogans or rugby fanciers so it looks like the Horks are gonna paint the town poo and wee coloured.  Yay Horks!

You couldn’t have picked four teams I care less about. This is easily the least I will ever have been interested in the final four teams.

Whoever has fans who are illing to pay $800 for my GF ticket.

That one person who voted North might as well have just cheered directly into a toilet.

Port Radelaide. That way we can forget about it and move on. I know zero Port fans so this would be forgotten about nice and quickly.

Port play an attractive brand of footy, are well coached and don't have that many C**t players. And they aren't cheating the system

like Sydney.

That one person who voted North might as well have just cheered directly into a toilet.

Bltn....

Bltn....

Closet shinboner.

Don't really care.... my preferred team after Essendon lost was Freo - now they are out, I hope sydney wins. 

History has made me despise nm and haw. Losing Wanganeen to pa and koch turns me against them - only team left is sydney.

No matter who plays Grand Final day is an awesome day in our calendar. I love the flood of football shows leading up to the game, the BBQs, kicking the footy beforehand and at half time, the excitement of the game.

Invariably I'll pick a side to support - probably Sydney - as Port & the Hawks have to much unmerited swagger, and North for obvious reasons. I don't like the swans as much since they poached Buddy and Tippett, but was fine with them taking ex magpie players and giving Richards a go before then.

Port play an attractive brand of footy, are well coached and don't have that many C**t players. And they aren't cheating the system
like Sydney.

Only being propped up by the AFL.
Despicible club

Freo really ****** up...besides the boring footy they were my favs because A) They are furthest away from me b) they are funny and wear purple C)They haven't won a flag and D) Fyfe is awesome to watch. Can't stand the rest of them so I'll just refresh the sorry saga thread until NAB CUP.. 

I have grievances with all of those sides.  So, none, I guess.

Anyone but hawthorn.

Which probably means Sydney.

But I won’t be watching it, I’ll read the scores then look forward to trade week

I hate any team winning back to back. So Fark Hawthorn.

I’d be behind the kangas if they hadn’t beaten us… So Fark North.

I hate Sydney… So Fark Sydney.

I don’t mind Port. Probably the pick of a bad bunch in my book, but I hate Kochie…

So Fark Kochie.

I hope they all lose.

I just want the ones who are willing to pay well above the value of a GF ticket. Need me some cash.

I am a footy purist - Like to see the best team win, though it doesn't happen every year. Suspect that Hawthorn plays the best footy in 2014. 

Grow up.

Grow up !

Impossible on this forum !

Grow up.

It will be interesting to see if yaco pats himself on the back after a good call by him........

Pat myself on the back - That's far too restrained for BB !

Propped up by the AFL - Let's play a six team competition - And then some will still whinge !