Why do we wear clothing?

Just watching Bondi Rescue and one of the life savers is having kittens because this young lady who was naked on the beach has now walked off the beach and along the street past the cafes and so on without a stitch on.

Got me thinking. I would be interested in hearing others’ opinions on how you think the human species got to be so up tight about nudity. I mean, it’s actually against the law to walk around naked. When you really stop and think about that, its bizarre isn’t it? After all, it is our natural state.

Can you please direct us to the episode and post any photos of it so they can umm add to the debate?

And to the answer of your questions, no. We are all too vain and there are things out there that we are better off not having to see.

1 Like

The State is not natural.

That‘s the correct answer, right?

Thread does not deliver on title promises.

To cold to get naked down here

Thread does not deliver on stated title. 

Thread does not deliver on tittie promises.

Fixed

Too cold to get naked down here

Interesting. This can be understood a number of ways.

The State is not natural.
That‘s the correct answer, right?

You tell me.

Can you please direct us to the episode and post any photos of it so they can umm add to the debate?

And to the answer of your questions, no. We are all too vain and there are things out there that we are better off not having to see.

Tonight's show and they had all the bits blurred out. Vanity? hmmm not doing it for me.

I'm naked right now.

1 Like

Same.

Sent via iPhone from Bondi.

fee0757c98f14135544674e29f0bd7fa_zps785d

Technically it would be our nature to also deficate in the street. I suppose it depends where we wabt to draw the line.

If god had meant us to walk around naked we would have been born without clothes on.  

1 Like

If god had meant us to walk around naked we would have been born without clothes on.

Ummmm what

Godsdammit, where are the boobs?

im at the stage now where i walk around nude in front of the in laws. not deliberatley, but it just doesnt bother me if im seen getting changed or walking from he shower to the bedroom without towel. i just dont care anymore - the whole ■■■■■■ family does it on the in law side. the kids great granny and pa nude up in the backyard, the mother in law answers the door with the tennis balls-in-stockings out, the dad and the uncles and the wives sun bathe at the beach nude.

the only ones that dont do it are the hot cousins. ******* prudes.

What in the blue FARK is going on over there in Tassie ?

Clothes are pretty.