Windy Hill Bomber Shop

The Windy Hill Bomber Shop front window display has two dummies - one with an Essendon jumper the other Collingwood.

I can see from a marketing point of view that you might want to sell merchandise from other teams but its disappointing to see Collingwood get a front and centre display.

Surely the club is not that desperate for a dollar that it allows the manager of this venue such tasteless latitude.

Is Windy Hill our spiritual home or not?

The marketing Department needs to lift its game.

That's farked.

it's now the "Footy Fan Outlet"

Weird. Do we sell pies guernseys in there? Or is it just one in the window? Do they come up with a new theme every week, or is it still sitting there since Anzac Day?

it's merchandise from all clubs

Well I have nothing to get angry about right now (except one of my speakers having issues with my new/old amp) so I'm ■■■■■■ off about this.

ITS WINDY HILL. FARK EVERYBODY ELSE OFF, MAKE IT A FARKING ADULT SHOP IF YOU HAVE TO MAKE MONEY, BUT NO OPPOSITION ARSEHOLES!!!

2 Likes

probbaly a condition of our AFL sanctions

I went there a month or so ago and my partner bought me The John Coleman book (it’s a good read) and the club tie pin set for my fiftieth. It was the first time I had been there for a while and I was surprised to see the Collingwood dummy (an appropriate description for someone wearing black and white) and other clubs merchandise inside and not just Essendon.

Footy Fan Outlet eh!  Well when we moved to the new training venue I recall that we would keep a "Bomber Shop" (not a Footy Fan outlet) and play our reserves games at Windy Hill.

Seems to me that neither undertaking is happening at the moment and the supporters have not been asked about the change to the Bomber Shop to a "Footy Fan" outlet.  Why not?  Maybe we don't support the idea.

Perhaps we should stop supporting this outlet and just support the one at Tullamarine.

That's farked.

BBFF0137-C538-4DDC-BD6C-CDF2043ECD53_zps

Why have a shop there at all anymore? Especially one that sells other clubs stuff? Serious q.

It’s entirely essendon I think apart from the wall that used to be the behind the membership desk which has some other club jumpers. Still not happy. And what was the reason behind not playing at windy hill again? Thought they said they were ripping up the ground? That hasn’t happened.

Maybe to signify our last memorable win?

Still the highest IQ of anyone to ever wear a Pies jersey

1 Like

Pretty lame.

Go to the Bomber Shop at our new Tulla home. We did a few weeks ago, and spent too much money, but had fun. The guy running it, Stephan is very helpful.

I don’t think the shop at Windy Hill is EFC owned or operated, but Tulla us.

Stopping by to purchase an Eagles scarf on the way in, gonna wave it in the Essendope faces

ESSENDRUG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!