Women's AFL

What is it actually supposed to be?

A set of goal posts and the goal square, as seen from behind.

It’s clever, once you see it/have it explained.

I keep thinking it’s from underneath. The chopped off left point post adds to this.

Great now I can only see it this way…

IT’S A SET OF GOAL POSTS AS SEEN THROUGH A GLASS CEILING

How did they explain the colour then, Rolo?

GWS-esque

Looks like VW

It’s stupid.

Reminds me of the school yard cricket stumps

What is it actually supposed to be?

A set of goal posts and the goal square, as seen from behind.

It’s clever, once you see it/have it explained.

I keep thinking it’s from underneath. The chopped off left point post adds to this.

Great now I can only see it this way…

IT’S A SET OF GOAL POSTS AS SEEN THROUGH A GLASS CEILING

10/10

Brilliant.

I reckon we need to get the players compo and other outstanding stuff out of the way before, we consider a Women’s AFL team.

Was watching a documentary on the Tiwi Islands and should see the young women up there playing footy. They are amazing, isn’t the Tiwi Island our territory?

Will a mother / son rule come into play in about 18 years?

Offspring Rule

Offspring Rule
Is Asher Keddie joining the league too?

AFL trying desperately to promote this. Such is their enthusiasm, this just appeared on the AFL web site, in an article about how the women are going to need more protection than men.

“…They’re competitive these women, they’re the best athletes in their game and they have a big crack, so I imagine that the MRP will have some things to look at…”

AFL trying desperately to promote this. Such is their enthusiasm, this just appeared on the AFL web site, in an article about how the women are going to need more protection than men.

“…They’re competitive these women, they’re the best athletes in their game and they have a big crack, so I imagine that the MRP will have some things to look at…”

The AFL website has featured one or two stories each day on the AWFL for over a month - The AFL should be promoting the competition.

It’s like they aren’t even trying to make an effort to promote the games/competition. Where are the TV ads? Doesn’t the comp start in a couple of weeks?

Perhaps could have been worded better??? :wink:

How many reports hair pulling?

Hope there’s no Peter Finlandia type indiscretions.

How many reports hair pulling?
Or eye gouging/scratching?

They might need to make goals worth 12 points?

Interesting game so far tonight. Tackle skills are very good. Excellent crowd as well.

Pity we don’t have a team. Hard to support these teams from a barracking perspective.

Both teams also have more fans than North Melbourne.