Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

I want a coach who wont allow this bullshit laid back attitude that all our players have.
The coach should be driving passion into the group.

5 Likes

This is a joke yeah?

3 Likes

It’s not just about last night,
We’ve been unprepared all season. We’re not drilled with the game plan, and I don’t think the players have full trust in the coaches game plan. The players look completely uninspired.

I wouldn’t sack him before the end of the season… but when Round 22(?) is done, he’s gone. Our lack of improvement will justify this decision.

Is that this morning? Laughable.

Which bit? The impact of losing Daniher, Smith and Fantasia coupled with major holes in our list or that Worsfold was prepared to make some changes and back guys in?

The part where you used the words faith worsforld and good in the same paragraph.

1 Like

Good luck with that.

5 Likes

Too many players of that type?

No, farking, no… the cheque book, the ‘let the coteries run the club’ approach IS THE PROBLEM.

How the fark could we let the same root cause of our problems continue year after year, and supporters remain blind to it?

You don’t buy success in a competition with a salary cap… you create it through good decisions by experienced people that care about achieving club (as opposed to individual) success.

You don’t achieve it by employing sports scientists, mercenary coaches and footballers lured by offers of one last big contract from a gullible footy club, sometimes with an added backdoor Mark Casey property deal. It ain’t that simple.

Fark me, we are farking Carlton… a club run and exploited by people motivated solely by their own personal gain and the arrogance to think that their business success equips them to advise on how to achieve sporting success. The saga was caused by a desire to shortcut success through splashing the cash… yet no one’s learnt a thing… even after the biggest stuffup by a club in the history of the comp.

7 Likes

Yep that was pretty awesome.

Also, one observation about the war cry:

Last couple of times I’ve seen it, the Tigers contingent seem to have only men doing the war cry all painted up and acting like they’re about to go to war. Its very ‘Haka-like’.

The EFC group, several times now has been a couple of unfit blokes, some women and also children, the effect and seemingly the intent, is not remotely similar to that of the Richmond group.

1 Like

This bloke should be banned before WOB (who deserved a bit anyway).
Obviously a troll.

Or a player

4 Likes

We sacked a conditioning guy after round 1, something is clearly not right.

You can’t ban somebody for trying to put a positive spin on things haha.

1 Like

You can if it is an obvious troll. You always put a positive spin on everything but it is clear you are not a troll (or are you? Are you Scorch???) You at least back up your positivity with facts.

1 Like

I’m not putting a positive spin on things today. But i didn’t expect to win that game. And no, i’m not a troll.

1 Like

Oh I’ve got it, @scorch is WOB

Is St Essington day coming?

1 Like

Yes. But only when it is mathematically possible

Tell em, Scorch.

Facts
Loved the work of Darcy last night and I’ve long been a detractor.
Begley showed real signs. Loved his contested mark early.
Redman continues to improve and showed courage
Mckernan clunked a couple after a lay off
Baguley didn’t play
Langford stepped up and showed poise in traffic and kicked important goals
Hurley was aggressive in defence. Loved a couple of his punches which were like the Hurls of old
Ambrose moving forward could have been a master stroke, some great involvements up there and reminded us of his versatility

3 Likes