Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

My guess is they tried something, one thing and it didn’t work and they didn’t try anything else.

For mine the obvious move was never made. McGrath should have been moved forward and told to make sure houli didn’t get another uncontested possession.

2 Likes

My guess, and yes it is a guess, is that our gameplan doesn’t allow for such a thing.
It’s the only thing I can…believe.

In which case I’d suggest that the plan has a massive friggin’ hole in it.

2 Likes

We dont have a plan to stop the other team, just a plan of how we want to play our style.

1 Like

He’s one of the few who doesn’t wet his pants when he has a shot at goal.

1 Like

Wasn’t it 5 wins then we lost to coburg and then richmond.

also they lost to 4th bottom after losing draper and the afl side having no brown, mckernan, draper and a few others cos there were alot of injuries.

i mean 8 afl listed players came back into the side last weekend.

The opposition may have been meh, but they still had to you know get out there and do it, and they were executing it better than the seniors.

More perspective

Raz back after the bye
McKernan and Laverde better for the run
Langford kicking goals like he should be
Mozzie waiting in the wings
Hooker an option up forward
Brown may or may not be injured

The season a write off? Maybe, maybe not.

What AFL Club would take Worsfold as their senior coach when he leaves Essendon? I would suggest none.

3 Likes

I’m lid off @stander2 but it’s time to face it. The season is toast. Like burnt, beyond scraping toast. She’s proper cooked. Like an Andrew O’Keefe Xmas party cooked.

2 Likes

Actually hilarious and sad that my 2 sport loves in Milan and Essendon are both mediocre with medicore coaches. Sigh.

1 Like

so you’re not wanting a coach sacked, based on a hypothetical situation you’ve made up where we just magically start winning games and make finals ?

after carlton who we generally lose to, we have
hawks
eagles
giants
swans
kangs

hawks generally beat us,
WC is over there, yes we beat them last year, but this isn’t the same team
giants and swans have already beaten us
kangas is the only one you’d roughly go in thinking we can win.

so you’re whole premise of not wanting a coach sacked cos it reminds you of a 2 yr old, is based on a hypothetical what if this happens.

What if we lose all 6 ?
is that enough justification that he should be sacked ?

no one actually wants to be right above and beyond us winning, we are just proven right be default, cos nothing changes, and the same things keep happening, and you want to keep going on that path, because hypothetically we may change 15 years of culture and evidence to the contrary, on a whim cos you say so ?

1 Like

You do not barrack for Carlton period.
It’s unequivocally not negotiable irrespective of some clumsy and fanciful notion that there is a gain coming somewhere down the track.
Its the plan of a traitor.
Brutus would be proud of darkknightphoenix.

2 Likes

And not look like the side is ANYWHERE NEAR a flag?

Totally.

I reckon about 3/4 of blitzers couldn’t care less when we lost to them in JLT

I don’t think people were barracking for them though. Bit of a difference there.

also to be fair, i said i’m ALMOST at the point of wanting a loss to carlton.
i’m still 50 50 and that is only cos i’m scared at the fact this club will ■■■■ up the process of replacing worsfold.

and i’ve also constantly said i’ll gladly be wrong about even 90% of what i say if it meant we were a good successful club ?

I don’t need to be proven right, it just happens that i do tend to be so more often than not.

like i’ve always claimed, if I say carlton suck donkey balls, they have no future, they have a ■■■■ coach blah blah blah, not one person questions it, questions my “sanity” questions my logic etc etc.

i do it about essendon, and see all the ■■■■ that flys at me, just because certain peoples identity is wrapped up in essendon zealotry and their perceived better standing in their own little minds that they are a better supporter.

Very little in my book.

Admittedly it was mostly the happy clappers suggesting it was just JLT game and nothing to worry about but I never accept a loss to Carlton. I was shocked at how many were dismissing it.

2 Likes

I must take issue with point 4…Tigers had 6 players who had played 15 games or less, had two babies in the ruck, were missing a 4 x all aust, abronwlow medallist and a three time coleman medalist not to mention a host of other Nakervis, Short and Lambert just to name a few yet totally outplayed us without any of their leadership team . They put the queue in the rack (lynch last quarter on bench) and that margin is large in wet conditions and totally flattered us.

8 Likes

Baloney- you said you’d be barracking for Carlton to beat Essendon to stick it up my ■■■■■■.
Somehow the mods deleted that post and my response to it.
I suspect you instigated it’s removal, and now you’re making out you’re ‘ALMOST’ at the point.
No courage.

here’s my first post on the subject. I didn’t ask them to remove anything, they probably got rid of it cos it’s pointless sniping by both people. you dont’ like me, i don’t like you, i dont’ know why you bother replying to what i post.

I generally only reply when i’m bored and want to annoy your feeble little brain.

but again, here’s my first post which you carried on about. bolded bit for you just to prove how little you do actually notice or pay attention.

Calm down sugar ■■■■, I’m talking about this season, not the club.