Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Where the ■■■■ do I sign

Once the crowd figures drop, the merchandising and all that drops too.

The board wont listen to us, so we need to make ourselves heard. Boycott the next two weeks, especially against the Lions. Imagine 20000 at the MCG on a Saturday afternoon, that will force the pissweaks board hand.

GET THIS JOKER THE ■■■■ OUTTA HERE ASAP

3 Likes

@Catherine_Lio

Make your board position worthy. Make a move. End this, now

25 Likes

Fine, sack Woosha, I don’t really care at this point, but our problems are far greater than him. He was perfect when the list was hurting, but the club needs a massive kick up the ■■■■, and he’s probably not the guy to give it.

Bomber was the best coach we have had since Sheedy, and a lot of players were going to leave if he stayed on as head coach

That should tell you all you need to know.

The spectre of “our great club” is exactly what’s killing it. Essendon thinks being Essendon is some sort of privileged path to greatness.

Top to bottom this club is rotten.

But the coateries will probably pressure the board to sack Worsfold, and bring in some Essendon old boy, and we’ll have another decade of this ■■■■.

34 Likes

You sound like you need some bovril.

11 Likes

Yep im done. Have stuck up for him when it was getting tough over the years but ive finally conceded.

This gameplane is rubbish. Good riddance.

1 Like

I really do :joy:

4 Likes

How is he gone? We must be the Im most soft , over sensitive , emotional bunch of players if they need to fire the coach… it’s some of these players that need fired … 2nd half of last year we were one of the most in form sides , so they just drop the ball all of a sudden because Woosher hurt some feelings? That would be a bigger joke than what’s out on the field

4 Likes

Agree. Before everyone jumps on the murder Woosha bandwagon, we should be calling for the likes of Zaharakis & Bellchambers to hand back their jumpers and never play for the club again.
There’s a reason they have never won finals nor been in leadership groups!! It’s because they are ■■■■■■■ weak as ■■■■ show pony no heart ■■■■■■ that care more about Instagram and ducking models than winning finals. They don’t deserve to wear the jumper.
I feel for Heppell that he is leading such ■■■■ poor players that don’t give a ■■■■.

10 Likes

The game plan is Rob Harding’s , sack him too

2 Likes

I reckon the players are really on the edge of a precipice - something is very rotten a the club. Going nuts at them might be counter productive.

3 Likes

Ill start any petition you just steer me in any direction

Is she still on the board?

Bring back Hird.

Now.

20 Likes

The whole panel needs to go. It is full of failed ex-coaches.

Steph Hird would show passion for the club and the jumper than this pillock

We bring in three quality players.
It’s not the coach.
Number one draft pick.
It’s not the coach.
Bring in a gun midfielder.
It’s not the coach.

It’s gotta be more complicated.
It’s gotta be a systemic thing.

I’m sorry, guys.
It’s not complicated.
It’s the coach.