Workplace jerks

They were just ■■■■ trousers and I hadn’t got them fixed.

sometimes I wonder if I work with the entire grouping of Victoria’s half wits, but then I think, ■■■■, maybe it’s me?

sometimes I wonder if I work with the entire grouping of Victoria's half wits, but then I think, ■■■■, maybe it's me?

Unless you’re the girl in the office I work with who doesn’t flush the toilet everytime…

I’m on a mission to catch the dirty farker who doesn’t wash his hands when he uses the bathroom. I have to touch that door handle after you, you inconsiderate ! I’m not talking about just a p either.

that’s wickity wack

I'm on a mission to catch the dirty farker who doesn't wash his hands when he uses the bathroom. I have to touch that door handle after you, you inconsiderate ***! I'm not talking about just a p*** either.

Maybe he eats chocolate while he s****?

sometimes I wonder if I work with the entire grouping of Victoria's half wits, but then I think, ■■■■, maybe it's me?

Unless you’re the girl in the office I work with who doesn’t flush the toilet everytime…

You use the women’s toilets? Sicko.

and he doesn’t flush and he’s trying to pin it on some innocent girl

and he doesn’t flush and he’s trying to pin it on some innocent girl

How do you know I’m not a girl? :stuck_out_tongue:

(it’s communal)

I wonder what Indians fear will happen if they used exhaust fans in toilet blocks? They build fancy office buildings and shopping centres and ensure that the toilets smell like they’re made of stale urine.

Workplace bowl splatterers are just as bad. Clean up your burnouts you dirty selfish ■■■■■■■!!

I posted here once about getting splash back from urinals, apparently if you stand further back (up to six feet is acceptable) when you ■■■■, you are less likely to get your trousers wet.

Try it.

When I saw the thread title, I was sure it had something to do with Stallion …

(Has this been done already?)

When I saw the thread title, I was sure it had something to do with Stallion .....

(Has this been done already?)

Im pretty sure he has one every day

I posted here once about getting splash back from urinals, apparently if you stand further back (up to six feet is acceptable) when you ■■■■, you are less likely to get your trousers wet.

Try it.

Wouldn’t you have to gradually move forward to avoid the finale being ■■■■■■■ on your shoes?

Workplace bowl splatterers are just as bad. Clean up your burnouts you dirty selfish ■■■■■■■!!

For many years, we never had dunny brushes, so a touch of pebble-dashing was inevitable.

Try it.

Newton’s fourth law of motion is the killer, and it gets much worse as you get older.

Everybody ■■■■■ me at work.

We have someone here who uses the brush BEFORE they flush. Freaking disgusting.
We have someone here who uses the brush BEFORE they flush. Freaking disgusting.

What? Just no.

There’s a guy in my work who thinks it’s great fun to come into the toilets (feels like every time I’m in there) and hack up into the urinal. Fkn disgusting.