World Cup Qualifiers 2021

Massive for Ciro, we have a world class midfield, defence is always solid as a rock but now it’s up to Ciro to score on the big stage and lead the attack

I’m just looking into signing up for Optus sport now, still hoping for a workaround though.

Not sure how it will or if it will work, but the opening game Turkey v Italy is showing up as being free.

Yeah, that’s what mine says too.

Locatelli and Cristante both great also, especially Loca. Chiesa and Insigne are the big threats for us, both so direct and aggressive.

Really excited for this. Turkey 1st up is a big test as well, good side.

2 Likes

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 Like

Rashford and Sterling are the 2 big ones. With Macguire injured, our back 3 looks unsettled and we will miss his presence at set pieces

2 Likes

England Croatia on Sunday night at 10:30. Yes please!!!

6 Likes

Reckon Locatelli starts first up against Turkey replacing Verratti. Wouldnt mind Pellegrini getting the call up though

1 Like

“We hate coca cola and we hate Fanta too [they’re ■■■■■!]
We’re the Tartan Army and we drink Irn Bru”

4 Likes

ORANJE!! ORANJE!! ORANJE!! ORANJE!!

2 Likes

It’s spelt ORANGE. You must really like them.

Not in Dutch it isn’t!

2 Likes

Feels like the whole of Scotland is just pure buzzing at the moment. First major tournament since god knows when (maybe France 98), and the chance of beating England at Wembley has folk absolutely pumped. Canny wait.

5 Likes

Too much Italian in this thread for mine - where’s that dislike button at mods? :grinning:

3 Likes

Good luck to North Macedonia.

Think they can go all the way.

1 Like

Very true.
I just expected that all Italians were Carlton supporters.

Back to TalkingCarlton forum, you lot!

1 Like

Anyone that supports the dirty fcking poms, can get the fck out!

2 Likes

There is not a chance in hell that Scotland even take a point from England.

Robbo for the assist to get the win - calling it now!

1 Like

Australia would beat the gits 5-0