World Cup Qualifiers 2021

Didnt they beat us in a friendly a few years back?

Scotland to score a 1-0 win… and then watch the poms turn on each other!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Very disappointed this man didn’t make the squad​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Wanna bet?

I’ll give $10 to your favourite charity if Scotland don’t at least draw with England.

Why would you mention euro 2004?

Plenty of in form talent up front despite that though. I can’t see scoring being an issue.

There’s a whole heap of us Italians who support Essendon. Some made the right choice at least

5 Likes

You’re on.
I choose Peter Mac Cancer centre

What is yours?

1 Like

And @Stallion hasn’t even graced us with his presence yet.

You’ll jump on the bandwagon soon enough :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Excellent stuff! You’re a legend.

I choose Mind - the mental health charity here in the UK - or Beyond Blue. Either/or.

1 Like

ENTER BALOTELLI

4 Likes

I still haven’t quite recovered from ZaZa’s attempt at a penalty 5 years ago.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Non-italian heritage Essendon fans would be surprised how many of us support Essendon.

Not in the same ball park as Carlton but after them it’s between Essendon and Collingwood for 2nd most Italian fans.

8 Likes

As a kid at the top of the Southern Stand in the late ‘90s I learnt what ‘va a fare in culo umpire’ meant from a lovely Bombers supporting gentleman who wore an AC Milan jacket every week.

14 Likes

Belgium have been teasing since 2014. This is their golden generation, they have to produce something. A strong squad on every line.

Germany will be looking to send out Low on a high, but the game has most likely passed him by.

Of course, the best part of these tournaments is watching an overhyped English team bereft of chemistry completely ■■■■ the bed while Raheem Stirling is blamed for it.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Forza Azzurri!

3 Likes

Got my Optus on…can’t wait. My Azzurri have a real chance here…I expect a final from my boys and ideally a repeat of 2006 World Cup thank you very much

3 Likes

I would love it, but am far from hopeful unfortunately!!

Either way I’ll be up late and early to cheer them on and have my dad annoying me the whole time from Zagreb!!

2 Likes