Worst performance I have ever seen

Not the worst.

Can think of a final a few years ago in Adelaide that was far worse.

Dominated them tonight expect for our pathetic kicking at goal.

Time for Bomber to show some tough love, I would make them stay out on the ground and take set shots for the next 4 hours. The AFLPA probably doesnt allow for that anymore unfortunately

Lost ugly.

Honestly, I don’t care how long they train this week. But every forward must spend minimum 30 minutes of constant shots at goal after the main session.

Shades of the 48 GF, atleast we got a draw that day

That is the worst game of football I have ever seen EFC play in 25 years. 
69-36 inside 50s. WOW.
Our delivery in there was just rubbish. When the ball hit the ground 3 melbourne players converged and swept it away. No forward pressure. Too many talls up there and Chapman is too slow. They went coast to coast so easy (especially the last goal) no to mention the 4 missed tackles for that last goal.
No work rate. We let melbourne come back from 6 goals down even though they had the 6 day break and we had 8 days.
Our forward line is sooooo bad. Clearly it wasnt working all day. Surely u put Hurley up there to change it up?? Nope too stubborn of Bomber.

How many times did we kick it into the man on the mark? Baguley did it 3 times himself
Dont want excuses no more about off field and injuries. We have gone nowhere in 5 years, just plateaued around 8th position.
One positive was that clearly Heppell and Zacha stood up without Jobe. As

You weren't around for 2006 then? 

Performance against the Saints was worse in terms of effort

This one came down purely to delivery inside 50 and most of all kicking for goal

If you just take into account those two factors than yeah I would be hard pressed to find a worse performance. Just wasn't to do with effort though

69 inside 50s.

Yeah, you tell ‘em! We don‘t want any of that rubbish, we should be kicking backwards every chance we have.
You can ■■■■ off to the snow too.

To those who followed us during the 70’s’ , this is just a flesh wound !

69-36 inside 50s. WOW.
Our delivery in there was just rubbish. When the ball hit the ground 3 melbourne players converged and swept it away. No forward pressure. Too many talls up there and Chapman is too slow. They went coast to coast so easy (especially the last goal) no to mention the 4 missed tackles for that last goal.
No work rate. We let melbourne come back from 6 goals down even though they had the 6 day break and we had 8 days.
Our forward line is sooooo bad. Clearly it wasnt working all day. Surely u put Hurley up there to change it up?? Nope too stubborn of Bomber.

How many times did we kick it into the man on the mark? Baguley did it 3 times himself
Dont want excuses no more about off field and injuries. We have gone nowhere in 5 years, just plateaued around 8th position.
One positive was that clearly Heppell and Zacha stood up without Jobe. As

You weren't around for 2006 then? 

The LeCras game in 2010.

wasnt that bad. straight kicking wouldve made all the differnece. plus they kept a few men deep when we were looking to crush them.

cheer up folks.

To those who followed us during the 70's' , this is just a flesh wound !

The 2000's is increasingly become the era of ■■■■■ for this club over the 70's surely?

its the same game I have seen played three times in 4 years against the same side. deplorable.

how do you not push blokes back when you get up by 5 with 2 minutes to go? I am truly mystified, they had three blokes to choose from with overlap run, had we already left the ground for the showers?

Melbourne aren’t that bad. And if we had kicked straight we would have won by 20.

There’s a fine line between good and bad

Don’t panic!

Hahaha.

Nah.

The effort was there but the main skill of football was nowhere to be seen. The thing that irks me with this one is that we dominated everywhere but the scoreboard but the record books will forever show a one point loss to Melbourne.

Fark, stop referring to the 70's. It's 2014 now and we haven't won a final in 10 years. The only other established team who hasn't is Richmond. I don't think it's unreasonable that people are getting more than frustrated.

Not even in the top 20 worst performances of the last 25 years.  At least they put in, skills were shocking in the forward half but I'll cop that ahead of the disinterested days that we saw plenty of during the Knights era.

We've definitely under performed this year and there will be plenty of reviews and calls made on people at the end of the year but now its time to support the club.

Not even in the top 20 worst performances of the last 25 years.  At least they put in, skills were shocking in the forward half but I'll cop that ahead of the disinterested days that we saw plenty of during the Knights era.

We've definitely under performed this year and there will be plenty of reviews and calls made on people at the end of the year but now its time to support the club.

good point(s/y)

Fark, stop referring to the 70's. It's 2014 now and we haven't won a final in 10 years. The only other established team who hasn't is Richmond. I don't think it's unreasonable that people are getting more than frustrated.
Shanti