You vs Ronda Rousey

Ever seen those Russian videos where the winning girl gets to do as she pleases with the losing girl?

I haven’t either…

Are ‘nipple cripples’ band in MMA?

If not, then I could be a shot at the title

Despite taking boxing lessons as a kid I reckon id get the crap kicked out of me pretty quickly. Maybe in my younger days I might of lasted a minute tops

Diggers it’s called ultimate surrender,bloke at work told me

She wouldn’t really have the power to knock someone out so looking at that I’d probably pull guard before she Judo ■■■■■■ me. Give myself 3 minutes.

She wouldn't really have the power to knock someone out so looking at that I'd probably pull guard before she Judo ■■■■■■ me. Give myself 3 minutes.

you think you’d last 3 minutes with your legs wrapped around her hips lol?
Based off our experience with the GC girls in Sydney - 90 seconds tops :wink:

Haha have you been following their journey’s on facebook? All of them got boob jobs. Couldn’t have picked that coming.

Haha have you been following their journey's on facebook? All of them got boob jobs. Couldn't have picked that coming.

lol I can’t say I have been.
But I am not surprised regardless haha (though admittedly I can only remember the hot one and the blond one)

Ronda knocked the **** out.

Fark me. Holly had all the answers and rocked Ronda too many times.
The head kick to finish the fight was nasty stuff. A well deserved victory.

It should have stopped there. The pounding whilst rooted on floor is unnecessary.

And Rousey can’t box.

she lost?

Yes but won Melbourne’s heart.

Nighty-night!

(yeah, the ref was a bit slow)

She was unable to defend herself once the kick was delivered. Ref was right there. Should have been stopped.

She was unable to defend herself once the kick was delivered. Ref was right there. Should have been stopped.

That’s the one thing I don’t like about the reffing in the UFC, they always seem to allow a couple more hits be delivered when it’s obvious straight away the other fighter has been KTFO

Both are equally hot as though… can see why the ref was slow…

Both are equally hot as though.. can see why the ref was slow..
Ref’s viewpoint:

Yes but won Melbourne's heart.
so i heard, every second for the past month.