Your Picks 4 & 5

I would like to give Daniel McAlister another chance at 5 Its been a while!!

It was 4

No, it was 5.

Overall votes are interesting. Parish polls well for 4 and bugger all at 5, but Francis is consistently desired at 4+5.

Francis 27.07%
Parish 23.48%
Weiderman 22.93%
Oliver 19.34%
Curnow 4.15%
Milera 2.49%
Other 0.55%

Can't understand the lack of love for Curnow; especially given the love on BB for Steinberg. Curnow by all reports has a massive upside and just needs to build on his engine, yet, no love on BB

Brown plays a couple of good games in a pre-season comp where upper woolamaloo under 12’s could get a pick and people are wanting to waste a top 25 pick on him. 12 months ago no team wanted him in the draft, rookie draft or as a DFA, yet now his a top 25 pick. Seriously!

Wow.
How many inaccuracies 1 post contain?

Such as!!! Enlighten me with your wisdom, or do you just throw stones?

WE NEED RED HEADS.

Equivalent of Pavlich and Franklin plz

WE NEED RED HEADS.
http://bbqschool.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/REDHEAD-LOGO-HOR-TAG-RGB-300dpi.jpg

Burn em. Burn em all!

(1) Can't understand the lack of love for Curnow; (2) especially given the love on BB for Steinberg. (3) Curnow by all reports has a massive upside and just needs to build on his engine, yet, no love on BB

(4) Brown plays a couple of good games in a (5) pre-season comp (6) where upper woolamaloo under 12’s could get a pick and (7) people are wanting to waste a top 25 pick on him. 12 months ago no team wanted him in the draft, rookie draft or as a DFA, (8) yet now his a top 25 pick. Seriously!

Wow.

Sure.
1 - There is no ‘lack of love’ for Curnow. He is rated very highly, by commentators, in phantom drafts and even in here. Top 10 is not ‘lack of love’.
2 - Love of Steinberg? You mean the guy that has become the whipping boy of the forum, despite being one of the best VFL players we have had this year - and one of the better years in ages?
3 - He has a lot more to do than ‘build his engine’ as you quaintly put it - but nevertheless, he is still highly rated. More so than, say, someone all the way in the 2nd round of picks.
4 - Brown played a hell of a lot more than a ‘couple’ of good games. Do you even watch football?
5 - And in more than the pre-season ‘comp’ (which wasn’t a comp). Try watching VFL sometime.
6 - And in those VFL games - Upper Woolamaloo U12’s would have struggled.
7 - Hardly anyone wants to ‘waste a top 25 pick on him’ You’re hysterical.
8 - Seriously - hardly anyone.
9 - throws stones

(1) Can't understand the lack of love for Curnow; (2) especially given the love on BB for Steinberg. (3) Curnow by all reports has a massive upside and just needs to build on his engine, yet, no love on BB

(4) Brown plays a couple of good games in a (5) pre-season comp (6) where upper woolamaloo under 12’s could get a pick and (7) people are wanting to waste a top 25 pick on him. 12 months ago no team wanted him in the draft, rookie draft or as a DFA, (8) yet now his a top 25 pick. Seriously!

Wow.

Sure.
1 - There is no ‘lack of love’ for Curnow. He is rated very highly, by commentators, in phantom drafts and even in here. Top 10 is not ‘lack of love’.
2 - Love of Steinberg? You mean the guy that has become the whipping boy of the forum, despite being one of the best VFL players we have had this year - and one of the better years in ages?
3 - He has a lot more to do than ‘build his engine’ as you quaintly put it - but nevertheless, he is still highly rated. More so than, say, someone all the way in the 2nd round of picks.
4 - Brown played a hell of a lot more than a ‘couple’ of good games. Do you even watch football?
5 - And in more than the pre-season ‘comp’ (which wasn’t a comp). Try watching VFL sometime.
6 - And in those VFL games - Upper Woolamaloo U12’s would have struggled.
7 - Hardly anyone wants to ‘waste a top 25 pick on him’ You’re hysterical.
8 - Seriously - hardly anyone.
9 - throws stones

Sorry my mistake, I thought the post was Your Picks 4 & 5 and going by the 3.65% and 4.17% for Curnow, I obviously misunderstood how popular he was. As for Steinberg, he’s been on a rookie list for 3 years, yet no other club has grabbed him. And yes I watch football and have for quite sometime; but, I will admit I don’t bother watching VFL when Essendon isn’t playing, I have better things to do. Finally the Top 25 pick reference has been suggested a number of times throughout BB posts, so if mentioning that makes me hysterical so be it.

Kingstown and Denham.
It’s Kingstown starting to try and hit his straps in the straight…
But Denham, what a jockey, tries to reel him in.
But Kingstown simply hates to lose.
Denham…

Kingstown and Denham. It's Kingstown starting to try and hit his straps in the straight.. But Denham, what a jockey, tries to reel him in. But Kingstown simply hates to lose. Denham.......

Hey Chapschtik get my fuggin name right.

Kingstown and Denham. It's Kingstown starting to try and hit his straps in the straight.. But Denham, what a jockey, tries to reel him in. But Kingstown simply hates to lose. Denham.......

Your the one that spelt it wrong in the first place!

Nah Denham on a horse works better :wink:

Nah Denham on a horse works better :wink:

Actually the horse was Denman, you didn’t even get that right and it’s Kingston Town by the way, goggle it you might learn something.

Can't understand the lack of love for Curnow; especially given the love on BB for Steinberg. Curnow by all reports has a massive upside and just needs to build on his engine, yet, no love on BB

Brown plays a couple of good games in a pre-season comp where upper woolamaloo under 12’s could get a pick and people are wanting to waste a top 25 pick on him. 12 months ago no team wanted him in the draft, rookie draft or as a DFA, yet now his a top 25 pick. Seriously!

I don’t think anyone seriously has him top 25.

He’s 25/26 and didn’t test all that well at draft camp - top 40 in a couple of categories, and that being 7-8 years more developed, mostly in a good AFL system than most others there.
He might get picked onto a main list, top 25 is absolutely bonkers.

All right, settle down, don’t get so historical.

Ohhh … that ol’ chestnut …

(And the Horse pun hilarity ensued …)

This forum is going to make for great reading when we draft Curnow and Other.

All right, settle down, don’t get so historical.

Yeah but Bill Collins declared that Kingston Town couldn’t win!