Your preference for pick 1

SPS

If we were to decide who to pick with arm wrestling I am pretty confidant it would be Setterfield, if it was Paper, Scissors, Rock then it would be really interesting.

I have heard that the number 1 pick will be presented with a guernsey that says Ralph on the back

If we were to decide who to pick with arm wrestling I am pretty confidant it would be Setterfield, if it was Paper, Scissors, Rock then it would be really interesting.
SPS

We are drafting CUSH

The future and making predictions can and does come back and bite you. It is always easy to be an expert in hindsight.
We can only go on what we have seen and know in the present.
It has to be one of the Mc’s just my opinion but I reckon if we bid on Setterfield and actually were left with him and missed both of the Mc’s the future will prove it a howler of a decision and we will regret it. Only way we can mess up our hard earned prized number one selection.

Setterfield is the clear standout

McGrath is the clear standout

McLuggage is the clear standout

I’m gong to selectively quote this post in few years time and look like a genius!!!

I’m wondering why we wouldn’t reveal who we’re going to take with pick 1 given that no-one can gazump us. The only real reason I can think of (outside of being mysterious and bloody-minded) is that we that we intend to bid on Setterfield. Understandable that we don’t want to give warning of that, otherwise we can broadcast it to the rooftops and it isn’t going to make any difference.

I'm wondering why we wouldn't reveal who we're going to take with pick 1 given that no-one can gazump us. The only real reason I can think of (outside of being mysterious and bloody-minded) is that we that we intend to bid on Setterfield. Understandable that we don't want to give warning of that, otherwise we can broadcast it to the rooftops and it isn't going to make any difference.

I think the less comfortable teams are in knowing what is unfolding before them the more chances of them thinking on the fly and stuffing it up. Unfortunately it appears to have become common knowledge we are taking McGrath anyway.

Setterfield is the clear standout

McGrath is the clear standout

McLuggage is the clear standout

I’m gong to selectively quote this post in few years time and look like a genius!!!

Unless it’s someone else and you quietly forget you ever posted this.
HBFer, was always going to happen

Stars aligned. Must be wetting themselves with excitement to have Pick 1 AND get a HBF with it.

I'm wondering why we wouldn't reveal who we're going to take with pick 1 given that no-one can gazump us. The only real reason I can think of (outside of being mysterious and bloody-minded) is that we that we intend to bid on Setterfield. Understandable that we don't want to give warning of that, otherwise we can broadcast it to the rooftops and it isn't going to make any difference.
I honestly think the afl has told us to STFU about it so it adds to the drama.

3p048i5vt42l6t

3p048i5vt42l6t

One of your most considered and intelligent contributions

I think the less comfortable teams are in knowing what is unfolding before them the more chances of them thinking on the fly and stuffing it up. Unfortunately it appears to have become common knowledge we are taking McGrath anyway.

Yeah, I dunno. Reckon clubs plan for all contingencies, or should anyway. GWS, Brisbane etc will have plans if we take McCluggage, and different plans if we take McGrath. Ultimately it’ll come down to who’s the top of their list come their pick. I think it becomes more strategic from about pick 15 on.

HURRY UP!!

FARK!

THIS IS B.S!

FARK!

3p048i5vt42l6t

Probably. But possibly 4g789h3tv98r2k. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Yeah, I dunno. Reckon clubs plan for all contingencies, or should anyway. GWS, Brisbane etc will have plans if we take McCluggage, and different plans if we take McGrath. Ultimately it’ll come down to who’s the top of their list come their pick. I think it becomes more strategic from about pick 15 on.

Yeah well I agree. I don’t think it would make a rats ■■■■ difference.

Can you watch it through the AFL app like last year?

3p048i5vt42l6t
Code for SPS