Zac Jones

Get his manager on the phone.

1 Like

Kid can roll

Would be a great pick up

1 Like

Did I miss something? Agree he is a great running half back. Why would he want to leave and why would the swans let him go willingly?

Did I miss something? Agree he is a great running half back. Why would he want to leave and why would the swans let him go willingly?

Blitzers fantasies that’s all

Any player who is any good at all WSPU

1 Like

The commentators mentioned a few times that if C Mills and J McVeigh are available Z Jones’ spot could come under review. They also said he’s been squeezed out of the side a couple of times during the year despite being a consistent contributor in the seniors and a star in the seconds. If it were up to me I’d at least ask the question.

15 rebound 50s and most quality, Reckon he stays in.

On field definitely can play. May not be the best character off field…

On field definitely can play. May not be the best character off field...

Lol another one. You’re better off assuming every AFL player is a drug fiend with criminal associates and just work back from there.

No I am not saying anything of the sort.

Farking want. Hard at it. Little reckless but just the bull we need to step in for Jobe when he goes

3 Likes

I had no idea that his brother was Nathan Jones. If he returns to Victoria, he will join his brother.

His brothers career is almost finished at the dees,surely he just goes where the biggest contract is offered.

He would be a decent get, hope jackets is working on it.

1 Like

Had a lot of fumbles not sure if one off or not. Pretty sure usually has clean hands

He’s a young contested mid who can play. Trade Langford for him.

1 Like

Wow. Waiting on some trust the coaches types to take this hook.

He looked pretty rough after last nights game.

Will he cop weeks for the shoulder to the head? Ling reckons he shouldn’t, but the others all thought he’d get looked at.

I reckon he will. Potentially 2x weeks. I like the way Jones goes about it but he didn’t get low enough on this occasion.

1 Like