#1 Andy McGrath - from April 2022

Keays Is Adelaide’s best mid. Maybe he can “cool” him.

Ridley’s no Weitering that’s for sure…

Am I doing it right?

3 Likes

Was pretty good today

11 Likes

Thought he did okay, apart from that shocking play on that cost us a goal in the third. Keep building Andy!

3 Likes

Saw a few nice bursts of speed today which was the most pleasing thing for me.
Played pretty well

4 Likes

He was ok.
Against a bottom 4 team today obviously but he was ok.

Kicking and composure still needs to improve. Let’s hope today is a stepping stone for incremental improvement.

1 Like

Some good numbers here.

4 Likes

Good game by Andy. Hope he builds from here.

Still think he did his best work on the halfback line when he had space he could run into

1 Like

A couple of mistakes aside, thought he was one of our best handful today.

8 Likes

Good game today. Needs to keep building his smarts and decision making, and take the game on. Effort was definitely there.

That was poor decision making by ham to shirk the responsibility and from the umpire that couldn’t see it was an 8m kick.

2 Likes

Good game in the midfield, still things to work on offensively but really good defensively.

I honestly think the majority of people that are hard on Andy expect perfection.
Thats not to say Pidge doesnt have his issues but no player in the league is perfect.
Ive watched every single one of Clugs games so far this year and he routinely misses kicks under pressure too, and also has little effect on the game most weeks.

I recon we are seriously harsh on Andy most weeks. He was good today.

29 Likes

people were hoping for a superstar with pick 1 and he’s just never going to be that.

can be a decent contributor though as he was today.

Well said sir

1 Like

We’re the bottom 4 team…

15 Likes

Not we.

Some on here are very harsh on Andy,

3 Likes

Lol ok against a “bottom 4 quality team”

And yep, we are well in that discussion too.

1 Like

He was good today, hard at it and got plenty

1 Like

Questioning why people are quick to come on his thread and clap hands for a 21 possession high turnover game. Seems like a very low bar for a good game for people on here.

1 Like