Need something to get it down with

2 Likes

everyone has a house key.

It’s being considered

moi%20again

3 Likes

Stop posting selfies.

12 Likes

I think he definitely gets to stay. We’ve opened up three list spots with Goddard, J Merrett and Green.

We will lose our first round pick for Shiel, who will of course take up one of those three spots.

I think Long surely gets delisted, but then we only have picks in the 30s, 60s and 80s or similar. Would we delist Baguley to take another player after those picks? Nah

2 Likes

Have you factored in a list upgrade for Smack?

he’s staying on base salary… if he wants anymore then delist

No. But if it then came down to Baguley or McNiece, I know who I’d keep.

1 Like

It would be even better if Cometti nicknamed him Bags.

2 Likes

Bags every time.

1 Like

Bags. not even a contest. McNiece is not an AFL footballer

2 Likes

I really like Bags, reckon he is highly under rated as a defensive forward and as a back pocket. Has a lot of experience and has learnt his trade from Fletcher & Goddard and then was important keeping our forward line together in the last two thirds of 2018, lots of personnel changes with Daniher, Stewart, Smack, Brown, Fantasia not to mention all the guys that run through the midfield for half the game or rest forward - some one needs to direct all the traffic and Baguley did a lot of this.

Definitely AFL standard but having said that it’s hard to fit him in the best 22 with all the shiny young players who we need to get games into. Definitely a spot on the list for him just hard to fit him in the side with everyone fit.

5 Likes

Bags was / is done as a back pocket.

Like a phoenix he managed to rise from the ashes and become a defensive forward. If he stays, and I hope he does, it is to play that role.

12 Likes

Maybe a playing coaching role for our VFL team.