#12 Mark Baguley

ummm what?

Huh, Lav and Lang spend plenty of time up there, so do Parish ans Zaka. Gonna be plenty of shuffling too. And If you think Bags only role is as a fwd then he’s got 50% less chance of getting picked.

Body bags

We only have a hammer, so every problem is a nail?

If the club think they’re a realistic chance at a flag next year Bags will be lining up round 1.

3 Likes

Silver lining of moving on Trav?

Mark ■■■■■■ Baguley. My boy.

14 Likes

He is over 30, but he is still very fast, he is clean, good overhead for his size, pressures, can kick goals and is tough. I would be extremely disappointed to see him go at this point. Sign him for 1.

2 Likes

We’d be delisting a current best 22 player if we got rid of him.

18 Likes

Agreed. Really difficult to leave him out of that forward pocket spot.

I love Bags and I hope he plays on but I disagree with your claim that he is “very fast”.

He is ■■■■■■ wholehearted in his efforts and his legs get pumping, but he’s by no means very fast.

1 Like

If he’s the steak knives we get to keep because of the Trav trade, I’m happy with that.

Not that there should be any doubt…

1 Like

I am going by my observations on the AFL app tracker, which shows maximum speeds in games, repeat sprints, sprint efforts etc. Baggers shows high speeds, and lots of repeat sprints in games. It surprised me tbh. He is way faster than many players at the club.

Take the last game against port. The most sprints was Brown with 28, Saad 20, Colyer and Baguley both 19.
Repeat sprintsPittard 5 , Saad and Bags 4, Colyer 3.

4 Likes

SIGN please. He’s easily in our best 25.

Good depth but if he plays more than a couple of games it means we have injury problems

Nah, you’ve underestimated Wooshas love for the experienced player in my opinion.

Glad he kept his spot, I agree with the above, could prove crucial to any success next season.

1 Like

Stays imo.

Rather another year of Bags, who fills a best 22 role in our side, than the likes of Luey, McNeice, Long etc who I don’t rate at AFL level.

2 Likes

Best 22 round 1 for mine, he will get a contract.

1 Like

should definitely stay

Would be pretty skinny on small forwards without him.