#12 Mark Baguley

Stays for mine also.

2 Likes

Very happy that he is being retained in one form or another.

One of my favorites.

4 Likes

Looks like he and McKernan have swapped places - McKernan upgraded and Baguley on rookie list.

Good job list management team, frees up a senior list spot.

Rookies can play whenever now so it’s good for him and he will prob still be able to be paid a higher rookie base salary than normal

6 Likes

Disappointed that he is being put on the Rookie list - don’t really understand the logistics of it all, but I am glad he’ll be with us next year.

4 Likes

We’d want the spot for a main draftee who gets a 2yr contract, whereas Bags is a 1yr proposition only

As would be a rookie we took which also limits likely quality of player we bringing in.

Hopefully we find another Guelfi like gem late in draft

4 Likes

Thanks

Yep.

Pretty sure Bags would be happy with the opportunity to play in a successful side.

Can’t imagine he would be to upset about it.

2 Likes

Makes sense to do it so one of our open list spots can be filled in the main draft instead of rookie draft.

But I wonder what this means for Mason fletcher?
We’re either taking him in the main draft or not at all… unless there is another change to the rookie list. Draper promoted?

2 Likes

Pound for pound one of the toughest I’ve seen go around in the sash. I want to see him play in September action next year.

20 Likes

Glad to hear people rate him. He’s super consistent. I saw lots of best 22 lists that didn’t have him included.

I’m one of those. Good depth but not best 22.

2 Likes

Yeah I can see why. He’s not as classy as some. Reckon tigers have many depth players that just play roles well. Reckon that’s why they are great and Gws aren’t. Team first mentality.

3 Likes

Nailed it.

Article also has Long still waiting on a decision on his future. So who knows what’s going on there. And no mention of Leuey?

Glad to have you still on board Bags.

Love the Bag Man & rapt he’s going around again.

Ironic considering his old mate Jed Lamb was delisted yesterday.

5 Likes

He gets the last laugh.

2 Likes

Absolutely deserves a spot on the main list, but glad hes still there. this guys awesome

2 Likes

1 Like