#12 Mark Baguley

He is keeping out Mo22ie

he must go

2 Likes

He’s cooked

1 Like

Ex-■■■■■■■-actly.

He adds NOTHING to the team and yet I guarentee this moronic coaching panel will keep him in the side all season long.

With the stagnant delivery of the ball inside F50, I’m pretty sure anyone playing forward pocket in our team would have as much influence as Bags.

2 Likes

…and that includes someone younger, with more upside and who will still be at the club in 2020.

A 100 plus game career from where he came from is a fantastic effort but it is time to put him out to stud

The cookedest cook that ever cooked.

Has gotten the most out of himself and to have played 100 games great effort on limited ability, but its time enough is enough now.

play some kids.

Hence why the Hawks could progress, Clarko got rid of Mitchell, Lewis and hodge before they were cooked, then gave games to the next generation.

Meanwhile we give all our game time to never where’s and has beens till they fall off a cliff.

Bags is cooked. We have 21 games left in the season which could be used for young players to gain experience. Every game he plays is a wasted opportunity.

1 Like

He’s done, but he’ll play the remainder of the year in the ones because he’s a great Essendon person and all round good bloke.

“Highly rated internally”

1 Like

Yep, great leader and also plays a role protecting the younger blokes around him.

He will play next week, I have absolutely zero doubts about that, but I would love to be a fly on the wall during match committee and just see how they justify having him play next week.

In 2 games of Footy he’s had a grand total of 15 possessions, 2 goals and for someone who is in the team to actually lay tackles and put on pressure he’s laid a total of 5 tackles.

But yea, his intensity was up and the club will stick by him and back him in.

I love Bags, great servant of the club.

However, its time.

Bring in a kid.

2 Likes

Our equal leading goal kicker this season :joy:

Thoughts on Baguley?

Very good in the 3rd qtr.
Ok overall

2 Likes

He was in plenty of the 3rd quarter, bar the out of bounds OOF from 50

Thought he was past it in the first half and that we wouldn’t be seeing him for at least a few rounds. But he came really good and was instrumental in the second half.

1 Like

I thought baggers was good.

Had some really important touches.

1 Like