#12 Mark Baguley

Footskills are smart as.

Jumper full a' guts

I was initially a doubter but cant help but admire the way he goes about it.

Looks every bit an AFL player these days.

as quick as a Jack rabbit

goes back with the flight of the ball about 5+ times a match...... you can't teach that.

Love the way he goes about his game. Efficient, no fuss and full on.

They have a terrific backline at the minute and he is one reason why.

The pieces are starting to fall into place, and Bags is doing the kind of job we’ve wanted out of a small defender for years. Not just good at stopping his opponent, but his ball-winning ability and disposal has become more dependable. He is getting better every game he plays.

Where are we finding these blokes? Makes the national draft look a tad overrated.

Here is a player that has really surprised me. I was thinking he'd only ever be a good ordinary player who'll always be on the periphery of our best 22. How he is proving me wrong! He is well-and-truly entrenched now. Awesome improvement in such a short time!!

He was on Thomas for periods of the first half. Did anyone track his match up s for the full match.

Twice that I noticed Bags delivered spears into the forward fifty. Our field kicking has gone to the next level right along with what seems like universal versatility. Like every player could and would play any position asked of them with enthusiasm and aplomb. Future proofing, like the NBN…

Anyone else notice that his speed has increased a LOT from last year?

Hit targets, was strong and blanketed his opponent. Perfect small defender.

When i first saw baguley play this year straight away i thought he looked a lot leaner.

Maybe its just me though, but he definitely seems a lot more silky and smooth.

When i first saw baguley play this year straight away i thought he looked a lot leaner.

Nope. We're all massive cyborgs according to Carlton supporters. Rag doll everyone.

Makes very good decisions when under pressure. Has a lot of composure

What's the most he's had kicked on him? He's been playing on the most dangerous small forward of every team since round 1 last year, and I can't remember anybody who has really got on top of him. And if I think about small forwards, and us, for the 5 years previous to that....

I'm thinking somebody got 5 on him, but it was a better marking type. Lecras maybe? 

Either way, I  can't remember the last time I went into a game fearing a small forward, and that used to be a very regular thing.

That draft day we read out the names Daniher, Ashby, Gleeson, Kommer and Baguley, might end up being one of the most important draft days we ever had.  

It's the ■■■■■■■ tan.

It's the ■■■■■■■ tan.
1+1 = AOD9064

good to see him getting on the end of few when forward of centre and delivering into 50 against the blues. Important for him to ad that to his game and he does deliver it very nicely. His kicking is technically sounder than hibberd, who likes to kick across his body, and demps, who is a bit chippy and floaty when going short.

while we are talking about kicking, i'm a hooker fan from way back but fark me if his kicking hasn't improved out of sight over the last couple of years. seems perfectly comfortable knocking out low spearing 50m drop punts onto ■■■■ these days. hurely is no slouch on either foot and then of course there is fletch. really stacking the backline with some skills now.

Essendon footballer.